innjection of Infectious infection Youtube channel area (FUNNY NAME I KNOW)

infection

this my youtube channel area as suggested by @vectra666 for the name of the thread   https://youtube.com/c/innfection

here is my video on PUG LIFE  not the best of gameplay but shows how the machine plays 

also here is a video of  the layout by @slotsmagic   

Edited by infection
  • Like 6

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are mentioning me (you need practice with this lol) on a piece of shite which you know I don't like but much love and respect to MFME (that'll be Mr Wren and the creator/resourcer who dumped the info.

Think I might do an Autoplay request thread for others, we know some🙄 prefer fruit machines in its natural state but it is nice to have the power to do what the fuck you want, I have had to do some manual Autoplays and wait til the last credit at the end before initializing, shite I have even had to plug JPs and repeaters before they go in the bank so it keeps it well above percentage. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Big J said:

You are mentioning me (you need practice with this lol) on a piece of shite which you know I don't like but much love and respect to MFME (that'll be Mr Wren and the creator/resourcer who dumped the info.

Think I might do an Autoplay request thread for others, we know some🙄 prefer fruit machines in its natural state but it is nice to have the power to do what the fuck you want, I have had to do some manual Autoplays and wait til the last credit at the end before initializing, shite I have even had to plug JPs and repeaters before they go in the bank so it keeps it well above percentage. 

I was only doing brief play through of it as I'm only YT video of this machine on whole platform of YouTube lol and u never know I might come back to the machine again  as I've done a 5 min challenge on 777 heaven see how much I get in 5 mins 

I would start a Thread @Big J on auto plays  would be good also do emptiers  aswell   

Edited by infection

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif

2 hours ago, infection said:

I was only doing brief play through of it as I'm only YT video of this machine on whole platform of YouTube lol and u never know I might come back to the machine again  as I've done a 5 min challenge on 777 heaven see how much I get in 5 mins 

I would start a Thread @Big J on auto plays  would be good also do emptiers  aswell   

Done emptiers you wally but have several more up my sleeve. I lost heart when @Wizard left us but my mojo will be back soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my new 50" 4k TV today and this is the first layout I loaded up, knowing it was super res and high quality.

Thought 1080p was great for FME, but 4K, just takes it to another level, particularly with layouts like this.

Sitting in a dark room, with headphones on, it really is easy to forget that you are playing an emulator and not playing the actual machine. I was even getting annoyed at it taking £10 for a £1.20 kill board. £54 in, before it finally went to the top and got the £25 and it repeated.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...