innjection of Infectious infection Youtube channel area (FUNNY NAME I KNOW)

infection

I thought about having an update with Cash Lab a couple of days ago but my mindset isn't on it at the moment after having a bump in my car and other stuff going on so I'm trying to chill more with games I've downloaded then I will have another go but with the kids being on holiday now, it's a bit of a mare .... "Dad..... he won't play with the marble run.... can I have the <various items> out?" etc etc etc.

Hope everyone's okay.

Shots @infection? Was that for one of mine?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

I thought about having an update with Cash Lab a couple of days ago but my mindset isn't on it at the moment after having a bump in my car and other stuff going on so I'm trying to chill more with games I've downloaded then I will have another go but with the kids being on holiday now, it's a bit of a mare .... "Dad..... he won't play with the marble run.... can I have the <various items> out?" etc etc etc.

Hope everyone's okay.

Shots @infection? Was that for one of mine?

Yes mate  when u take shots on inner ring are they ment to be lit up ?

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif

10 hours ago, infection said:

Yes mate  when u take shots on inner ring are they ment to be lit up ?

No idea I'm afraid, I never played it in the arcades. I used the lamps that were there already and not sure about any others though :(

I'll see if I can find out though...

I had a brainwave as I played it and see what you mean..... I have managed to fix it. It's because I hadn't used an off-lamp image.

Edited by Multi Retro Man
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...