BFM Gameshow AWP and clubber for MFME?

Cavey

The only match I have in my entire FME collection (i.e. from 2001 to the present day) is this old layout for Club Gameshow.

Modified date on the layout suggests it was released in 2006.

Have to be honest I can't remember who 'dB' was?

It's attached below, to get it over to the 'new world' of MFME you'll have load it into MFM£ V5.1, then close the emulator, and that'll update it to a V20.1 compatible version.

Optionally you could run it with the old V3.2 from back in the day.

image.thumb.png.2cf77463b5a0c2cdc57fbb04b0d13cb9.png

gameshowdx.zip

• Like 1

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

48 minutes ago, Chopaholic said:

The only match I have in my entire FME collection (i.e. from 2001 to the present day) is this old layout for Club Gameshow.

It's attached below, to get it over to the 'new world' of MFME you'll have load it into MFM£ V5.1, then close the emulator, and that'll update it to a V20.1 compatible version.

image.thumb.png.2cf77463b5a0c2cdc57fbb04b0d13cb9.png

gameshowdx.zip 3.76 MB · 0 downlo

That version is in the legacy - it runs on lates version as well

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stevedude2 said:

AWP might have been Showtime Spectacular - had Roy Walker and Catchphrase samples in it and a few other things...

Ahhhh yes good shout, that got redone for MFME didn't it? It was definitely a thing on BFMulator.

Away from my main PC at the moment so can't check.

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

8 minutes ago, Chopaholic said:

Ahhhh yes good shout, that got redone for MFME didn't it? It was definitely a thing on BFMulator.

Away from my main PC at the moment so can't check.

I did a conversion of my BFMulator layout which still needs a lot of work, but its just about playable in MFME.  

https://dadsfme.com/index.php?topic=1810.0

• Like 1

On 15/12/2022 at 17:54, Chopaholic said:

gameshowdx.zip
3.76 MB · 

Hmm, this layout appears to be mute for me. Am I doing something wrong?

15 minutes ago, Cavey said:

Hmm, this layout appears to be mute for me. Am I doing something wrong?

If you downloaded this from the legacy section then it doesn't come with a '.ram' file therefore the volume might need adjusting.  Check the refill box and cycle through the options with 'Start' until you reach 'Volume' then adjust higher or lower with the hold buttons.  Hopefully that should fix it for you.

• Like 1