Anybody ever play this? And has it been emulated?

Ze Frog

This machine really intrigued me. I am a big fan of the fruit machine for machines like this alone which capture various things popular in culture at the time. I don't collect circus memorabilia, but if I did this would be way up there.

Fruit machines like this are now a thing of the past, shame really. There's so many fruit machines I'd love to own for that reason. They could play like crap, didn't really matter, they grabbed people's attention and it was really a smart move to have fully licensed artwork and sound packages. 

Billy Smarts Circus MPU4 classic fruit machine CRYSTAL LEISURE the gamesroom croydon.jpeg

• Like 1

There was one in my local arcade all those years ago, also on 2p. Dont think it's emulated, but would love to be proved wrong! Be great to have a bash on it again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vectra666 said:

I think this has been emulated not sure if on mfme or another emulator (project Amber) but sure I’ve played it on lappy ages back

Was the feature as dire as it looks?

Still a cool machine, just really appreciate the ones that are kind of like little time capsules of things gone by.

3 hours ago, andy-1 said:

Sure we haven't got the roms, I had some artwork for it and was looking to do a classic. 

We have the roms for Circus which was by JPM and this has been emulated.

That's a shame, I'd imagine we never will, can't of been many of these about. Never know though, really surprises me how we have so many fruit machines on here that you just wouldn't expect the ROM's to have survived.

I'll keep an eye on eBay, see if they ever turn up by chance, then pass on to one of you genius's to work your magic.🤞🙏

• Like 1