MFME Challenges

MikeyMonster

10 minutes ago, MikeyMonster said:

Red box is £3 on Showtime....so in its early days - in Arcades you always collected red or pink (£3 is odd - did this launch as a £3/£6?)

I loved this game as well - often fire it up in the emulator for forty or fifty quid.

Anyway....... next up from me is... is osmething very slightly different - 25p £5 all cash.....Haunted House 25p £5 1440p WDX Ross.zip

This machine is way behind RTP (and i not been knocking it back - this is through proper play!) so should be lively

£20 from this starting point hopefully.....

EPIC CHOICE!! love this game but can i still hit my ghoulettes and great choice of stake prize... may get a few webs in!!

image.png.c43fe84df5a365d76a2dabc427689710.png

AND AWAY 

Edited by woodsy

living the dream

25 minutes ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Cool...

I'm sure somewhere on this site, (possibly in the video showcase category) there was the original 50 credit challenge which was similar to what is being done here... think people would do a youtube video of it so we could watch what happened...

i missed the original version of this but also think its limited a lot at 50 credits. that's why i went for the 100/£20 which of course isn't rigid either to allow for casual andfun to be had on a bigger variety maybe????? who knows, but i am LOVIN IT

• Like 1

living the dream

Incidentally - I really like playing 20p/25p £5 machines - normally a great value for money experience - and a lot of fun cos even worst features will pay £4-£5 regularly.

Used to have a 10p/20p/30p Red Arrow in a pub - was brilliant to play - and all the players rules applied.

Surprised they weren't more popular and seemed to be quite rare in the wild

7 minutes ago, MikeyMonster said:

20p Profit - saved by a freak streak in the last £3.....

In fairness i could of made an extra fiver on top but exchanged every win for the feature as i love it so much, i got a old school fave mix n match cherry cherry cherry jackpot and also a image.png.185b478027741c3a2286badfa36cac38.png

a few good ghouls gold wins got me a tidy £7 profit which was again one i could of added the exchanged wins onto instead for value but love comes first.

great choice there

image.png.fbfe3227618a0a58030264426899ab01.png

i'll post a game shortly

• Like 1

living the dream

1 minute ago, MikeyMonster said:

Incidentally - I really like playing 20p/25p £5 machines - normally a great value for money experience - and a lot of fun cos even worst features will pay £4-£5 regularly.

Used to have a 10p/20p/30p Red Arrow in a pub - was brilliant to play - and all the players rules applied.

ah wild thing" they were cruel when chipped though must be said. in fact i'm leaning towards a jpm now but i won't make it too easy for us all

living the dream

@MikeyMonster @MPU_FIVE here's one i wish i had been able to play more back in the day but only saw it on my travels and never really got the hang of it.. obvious jpm trickery exists with the swap holds etc and i found mine on a ram clear so i'm going to suggest a slight difference as maybe £20 won't suffice from reset.

i'm going to do £50 in and see what happens from that. i know its slightly different but i hope we all can make it work on a game by game basis.

i'm using dx02.

Pinball Wizard (JPM).zip

• Like 1

living the dream

36 minutes ago, MikeyMonster said:

There was one in an arcade in Jaywick of all places! They had quite a lot of decent machines back then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeyMonster said:

Another good choice..... unlikey on £50 from reset - but the logo on this goes red IRL for an invincible board - in the emulator as far as I can recall - its when the logo does not light at all..... no time now - will be back later to spend my £50.....

in the spirit of the game no retries.. but i will now carry on playing this for the while as it looks like there are lots of fun to be had eventually.. i could of chose a jpm i know inside out but i'm enjoying the random and unknown spirit we have going so playing this was a joy. it has a lot of maximum overdrive about it and as such was hunting the £4/5 wins but working out how to get them was another thing, was ok for setups for nudges but tight to get them and i found the best way was to try and gamble up before exchanging.. wip to say the least. no tops, not even a hint of getting close but good fun all the while with the usual behaviour of the day lots of nudge gambles and bonuses.

poor result from poor play more than ram reset here image.png.341fbb6692262b4e30a00565f44e5a18.png

when @MPU_FIVE gets a chance to post a game i'm in for sure.. in the meantime i'll crack on with this for hours hahah..

just been continuing... HIDDEN FEATURES!! WENT 312 never knew that existed!!

Edited by woodsy

living the dream

4 hours ago, MikeyMonster said:

Another good choice..... unlikey on £50 from reset - but the logo on this goes red IRL for an invincible board - in the emulator as far as I can recall - its when the logo does not light at all..... no time now - will be back later to spend my £50.....

My version works correctly logo goes red 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, infection said:

I know.a challenge and I have proof of completing it get jackpot on reels on mazooma emmerdale  (video will be posted on 26th)

no idea how easy hard this is but im in!!! do the thread a favour buddy and post the game folder here so we all stay on the same game drift etc for the challenge please..?

nice to see a new face on the thread

• Like 1

living the dream

17 hours ago, woodsy said:

@MikeyMonster @MPU_FIVE here's one i wish i had been able to play more back in the day but only saw it on my travels and never really got the hang of it.. obvious jpm trickery exists with the swap holds etc and i found mine on a ram clear so i'm going to suggest a slight difference as maybe £20 won't suffice from reset.

i'm going to do £50 in and see what happens from that. i know its slightly different but i hope we all can make it work on a game by game basis.

i'm using dx02.

Pinball Wizard (JPM).zip 18.2 MB · 1 download

Ahh nice choice @woodsy- have just downloaded the file, and will be back with the results in a while...

Absolutely love💕 the feature board music on this, tho would of been better on another tech as i find impact music to sound really flat plus whenever you move the music jumps a bit... nonetheless... bloody good music tho!

All the best,

Gary aka MPU_FIVE

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Ahh nice choice @woodsy- have just downloaded the file, and will be back with the results in a while...

Absolutely love💕 the feature board music on this, tho would of been better on another tech as i find impact music to sound really flat plus whenever you move the music jumps a bit... nonetheless... bloody good music tho!

All the best,

Gary aka MPU_FIVE

PUKKKKKKKKAAAAAAA i'm afk today but will be eagerly looking forward to seeing your choice tonight

living the dream

14 hours ago, woodsy said:

ah but does your £50 produce a profit.. get involved buddyo

Fme has stopped for me atm just not got the time for it might only have a hour here or there 

but I will be back flooding the site with unwanted crap, I’ll have to come back with a bang so @infection I’ll be pm’ing you when the time comes for me to restart 

• Like 2

Here's how i did with the Pinball Wizard challenge... I did a video of it...

i'm no where near as good as Degsey Degworth, tho... but i tried!

£50 was 166 credits...

https://youtu.be/k4bB--yvPpY

Cheers,

Gary.

P.S. I can't think of a machine to put up yet, so someone eles feel free to post a new file to challenge us all with :)

16 hours ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Here's how i did with the Pinball Wizard challenge... I did a video of it...

i'm no where near as good as Degsey Degworth, tho... but i tried!

£50 was 166 credits...

https://youtu.be/k4bB--yvPpY

Cheers,

Gary.

P.S. I can't think of a machine to put up yet, so someone eles feel free to post a new file to challenge us all with :)

ok i'll put this one forward and play a your leisure, i feel me and @MikeyMonster may end up with the longest thread as this is really enjoyable.

here's a bit of fun to play. for the sake of extending the play time and opportunities for nice wins etc i suggest and will myself put in £100

the game is mazooma - rolling thunder by @Tommy c 

the ram drift is image.png.b446539d5bbe177b0b614ad137de0a54.png

lots of fun to be had on this one..

Rolling Thunder Wdx.zip

• Haha 1

living the dream