MFME Challenges

MikeyMonster

The Limit Does Not Exist...

After a determined evening........

image.thumb.png.181282dc6db9bbce15eedfb8b26332f5.png

But still no bank limit payout.... once you get here - bank continues to build up - but display sticks at £100..... no auto pay out....... bizzare.... 

(in case anyone cares - took £143 for £103.40 in caseh - plus two £4 wins which do auto pay!)

((It never offered a cashpot!))

Edited by MikeyMonster
2nd set of brackets

1 hour ago, wearecity said:

I like the idea of MFME challenges.

This was one of my favourite machines, back in the day, but definitely better roms than the one with the release are available, as pointed out by someone called Chopoholic many many many years ago.

I’m sure I put them in pooks release although percentage wise they’re still poor 

I remember quicksilver in mid 90’s I always played this one and nudge quest £20 lasted quite a while 

on nudge quest I remember getting two jackpot symbols for 20p they held the other dropped in for £4 then they held another three or four times never seen that again even via the emulator 

3 hours ago, wearecity said:

This was one of my favourite machines, back in the day, but definitely better roms than the one with the release are available, as pointed out by someone called Chopoholic many many many years ago.

Yes - MFME challenges - possible but difficult is the key........

The ROMS are fair BTW - it gives a £10 (£2 repeating 4 times) every now and then - and on a 80% or so RTP as good as can be expected.

3 hours ago, wearecity said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSS I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEE 

lets please do a dedicated challenge thing.. some can be skill, or credit etc...

living the dream

2 hours ago, MikeyMonster said:

@woodsy my one attempt - i'm not a huge fan..... (mix of tokens and cash for credits)

1 hour ago, MPU_FIVE said:

At first i was thinking, bloody tight arse machine, lower than 9 got an 11, played feature board and got the dreaded "Terrible weather -  go home" square, but in the end,all I can say is thank you to "Joes Pub" which turned out to be a nice little earner! :)

beaten at my own game... next up??? winners choice.. £20 in seems a fair punt for £6/8t jp games, maybe different for others but gary gary give us a game!!!

sadly carry on not possible eh

• Like 2

living the dream

3 hours ago, woodsy said:

beaten at my own game... next up??? winners choice.. £20 in seems a fair punt for £6/8t jp games, maybe different for others but gary gary give us a game!!!

sadly carry on not possible eh

I used the layout i already had on my computer, woodsy... should i of used the one you posted for the Golden Mile? If so i guess my result is null and void... in case it isn't tho here's what i went for...

By the way - I really wanted to do Showtime Spectacular (BellFruit) but the only MFME DX available was in the Legacy section which has layouts but no roms, - for some reason the roms i found for it play the game, but the sound roms which i got from the BFMulator version of this game do not play any sounds in the game even tho they are loaded in and play when going through the samples one by one... So if anyone wants to do an update - it looks like Showtime Spectacular is a candidate for it...

Anyway I settled for this instead, £20 in, £31 out.

Addams Family.

Cheers,

Gary.

🦇🌕🪦

Addams Family Before.png

Addams Family After.png

We do really need to be doing this from same state.... I could pretty easily manipilate an Addams family so its 20 in - £75 to £120 out.... but.... will do it with my current program and see what occurs....

Showtime spectacular - There is a working one in the legacy (Or maybe i got it from DADS) but no sounds as far as i recall.

image.thumb.png.095eb59236ea8991af37de25eb5e3190.png

9 hours ago, MikeyMonster said:

We do really need to be doing this from same state.... I could pretty easily manipilate an Addams family so its 20 in - £75 to £120 out.... but.... will do it with my current program and see what occurs....

Showtime spectacular - There is a working one in the legacy (Or maybe i got it from DADS) but no sounds as far as i recall.

image.thumb.png.095eb59236ea8991af37de25eb5e3190.png

agreed on addams @MPU_FIVE. manipulatable. but i'll try mine and see what happens of £20.

please post showtime i can't bloo min find it and have a lack of caffeine at present

Edited by woodsy

living the dream

@woodsy@MikeyMonster

Ahh i didn't know this one had tricks to it... I am just (and always have been) just a casual player that played fruities just for the sheer fun of it.

Ok so in future a file shall be posted so we're all on same page.

I'll be back later to post my Showtime Spectacular file (i'm on my Linux machine at the mo) in case the one MikeyMonster didn't contain the sound files... mine does but the game playing is almost mute... i say almost because on the feature, there are some instances where it will play a sound... i think jackpot is one... wierd eh!

The link above is the same.... (mostly mute!)  Back in the day - when all Spoons machines had the volume turned off.... Bubble and Squeak would still play the JP jingle (nothing else at all). I streaked one and the manager came over and asked why a muted machine was making sounds - he thought I had done something to it!

Its not that Addams family had tricks per se... but if not playing from same file..... you could just lose a couple of hundred first before starting the £20 challenge clock.....

2 hours ago, MikeyMonster said:

The link above is the same.... (mostly mute!)  Back in the day - when all Spoons machines had the volume turned off.... Bubble and Squeak would still play the JP jingle (nothing else at all). I streaked one and the manager came over and asked why a muted machine was making sounds - he thought I had done something to it!

Its not that Addams family had tricks per se... but if not playing from same file..... you could just lose a couple of hundred first before starting the £20 challenge clock.....

tbh addams is my fave one to mess around with and see how badly you can empty it haha

as for bubble and squeak, wasn't there a trick as it couldn't see the £5 exchange or something like that, never did it or had it just at the end of my days that..

i'm getting on showtime now thanks guys.. loving this thread and hopefully some more people will join in.. thinking maybe it's one that should be restarted with a all caps title saying?? CALLING ALL NEWBIES AND CASUALS?? maybe we can get some new forum blood into the game challenge thingy.. or maybe now i'm over caffeinated haha!!

either way i'm surprised @Sarkymark77 isn't having a blast at this bit of fun..

here's my start point maybe we eventually will decide on the best judge factor haha.. my drift from start point is shown, im playing @dad's excellent version of which there are also other greats too!! it's actually a game i mistook for the lottery themed one with the wheel whose name i cannot recall!

image.thumb.png.9064315a21d67ed307b19afe576c03c2.png

Edited by woodsy
  • Like 1

living the dream

@MPU_FIVE @MikeyMonster

What a game! i put in £20 profit £11.40

had no idea what to do but took £5 on the cash ladder* twice instead of kicking on as played as a casual with intent to win our comp haha, then got offered a pink box which had a jp in it** was incredibly lucky to get a skill stop off betty's bonus*** that i hit the top level on (fluke) and the only square was a 1 to lucky numbers for higher then onto jp, no repeat.

* so as i've never had any real experience of this game i thought that the cash ladder start amount and play kinda reminded me of how donkey kong played??

** is this the first example of hidden boxes? and did they always have the same amount in in the arcade so once you had them you knew them?

*** this also reminded me of donkey kong as much of the game did in some part.. also of course similarities to doctor who but thats more understandable of course.

anyways i bloody loved it.

so @MikeyMonster i do believe it's your turn to choose a game for the £20 challenge or similar if you have a challenge in mind..

• Like 2

living the dream

3 minutes ago, woodsy said:

@MPU_FIVE @MikeyMonster

What a game! i put in £20 profit £11.40

had no idea what to do but took £5 on the cash ladder* twice instead of kicking on as played as a casual with intent to win our comp haha, then got offered a pink box which had a jp in it** was incredibly lucky to get a skill stop off betty's bonus*** that i hit the top level on (fluke) and the only square was a 1 to lucky numbers for higher then onto jp, no repeat.

* so as i've never had any real experience of this game i thought that the cash ladder start amount and play kinda reminded me of how donkey kong played??

** is this the first example of hidden boxes? and did they always have the same amount in in the arcade so once you had them you knew them?

*** this also reminded me of donkey kong as much of the game did in some part.. also of course similarities to doctor who but thats more understandable of course.

anyways i bloody loved it.

so @MikeyMonster i do believe it's your turn to choose a game for the £20 challenge or similar if you have a challenge in mind..

This machine used to be in the Ship inn , Sittingbourne back in the mid 1990's...

The PINK box is Jackpot... they are always the same value... think Blue box is £2 for example.

2 minutes ago, MPU_FIVE said:

This machine used to be in the Ship inn , Sittingbourne back in the mid 1990's...

The PINK box is Jackpot... they are always the same value... think Blue box is £2 for example.

i took every box for the fun of it, got a pink a green and a blue i think.. great fun... looking forward to the next challenge!!

• Like 1

living the dream

4 minutes ago, woodsy said:

i took every box for the fun of it, got a pink a green and a blue i think.. great fun... looking forward to the next challenge!!

Cool...

I'm sure somewhere on this site, (possibly in the video showcase category) there was the original 50 credit challenge which was similar to what is being done here... think people would do a youtube video of it so we could watch what happened...

Red box is £3 on Showtime....so in its early days - in Arcades you always collected red or pink (£3 is odd - did this launch as a £3/£6?)

I loved this game as well - often fire it up in the emulator for forty or fifty quid.

Anyway....... next up from me is... is osmething very slightly different - 25p £5 all cash.....Haunted House 25p £5 1440p WDX Ross.zip

This machine is way behind RTP (and i not been knocking it back - this is through proper play!) so should be lively

£20 from this starting point hopefully.....

image.thumb.png.b2d2ddaefcb08108144cc9c5f1ef523e.png

• Awesome 1