MFME Challenges

MikeyMonster

6 minutes ago, MikeyMonster said:

£100..... looking forward to this one............. 

I've never played this IRL or the emulator.....

I will see you later - with a result - and a Friday Night Feature.....

image.thumb.png.bb606fdececc7132b135ce708951ede3.png

it's lots of fun, watch out for the thunder starting to go red, it's like cracker in that sense, several red features are jp, and from the point you start at it's close to streaksing which it does after a jp

living the dream

@woodsyand of course anyone else who wants to play.....

Thats Life (thank you @Pook).... This is approx £250 after a RAM clear and has been played properly - as you can see its only £18 behind percentage. Not too much of a stetch that you might have found one like this occasionally in the wild  - even in the arcades..... Its just about to start playing well though.... so £25 - 125 plays seems a good amount.

Could be some big scores on this one.........

image.thumb.png.b6162546ba8a8525f4c0792e19baab65.png

That's Life DX (2).zip

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

Only just found this topic when does the challenge end please would love to take part in this one or. The next one. 

Cheers Rob 

Just go for it Rob... any of the ones already on the thread -or the latest one - or whatever. Just for laughs... do the last one... and when you have done it - pick your fave for the rest of us to give it a blast. The more the merrier.... :)

16 hours ago, vectra666 said:

For these challenges you should only up the ram and gam files not the whole layout that’s what we used to do over @fruit emu and the £10 challenges we did 

trying to bring in more newbie blood you see vecs.. that's why the challenge amounts are so varied as it allows for different gameplay and such.

@Robsonmeg46 start where you want, post your results and feel free to post a challenge too!

@infection which bloomin emmerdale i can think of 2 at least that are called that i'm sure.

@MikeyMonster just seeing this.. on it

• Like 2

living the dream

1 hour ago, woodsy said:

trying to bring in more newbie blood you see vecs.. that's why the challenge amounts are so varied as it allows for different gameplay and such.

@Robsonmeg46 start where you want, post your results and feel free to post a challenge too!

@infection which bloomin emmerdale i can think of 2 at least that are called that i'm sure.

@MikeyMonster just seeing this.. on it

Mazooma 

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif