Vivid Connect 4 £25. 1.2

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's the £25 variant. £8 and £5 to follow.

Massive thanks to;

@Tommy c for the original layout.

@infection for the images.

@WonkySausage for asking for this.

@logopolis for the decent ROM's.

I went with a lighter image, just because I think it suited the machine better. Can't believe this is from 2001, what times those were!

Also a big thankyou to @woodsy, @vectra666, @Tommy c, @dad and others who have put the time into helping me get to creating, still learning but these guy's and others have made it possible, so thankyou.

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

Fixed ROM's for the ones supplied by @logopolis and added an up to date alpha as pointed out by @vectra666 and changed from read only thanks to @WonkySausage. Thankyou guy's.

If anyone has already downloaded, I'd suggest deleting and replacing with this version.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this layout, ZeFrog... looks proper decent, that! - (crumbs i sound like a geordie - but can't be cos i'm from "dayyynnn sooouuuuyyytth") lol.

All the best,

Gary.

🔴🟡🟡🔴🔴🟡🟡🔴

@MPU_FIVE didn't know that, thank you. However when saved and reloaded it appears horrible.

Be ideal if it saved like that.

It was only an issue because I was playing on a home build and I have my home build set up so its like a terminal, i.e. no back doors in to the system or room for editing (I have mates who play it for real you see, and I can't have them cheating me lol).

Thank you anyway.

5 hours ago, Road Hog Mad said:

@MPU_FIVE

Be ideal if it saved like that.

It does...

FILE > PREFERENCES > LOAD CROPPED (check the box)

I believe any layout you exit in a cropped state will be loaded back in the cropped state once that check box has been checked.

Also the drop down box above it lets you pick if you want MFME to load in normal, fullscreen or fullscreen stretch mode too.

Crop a layout.png

• Thanks 1