Astra's Fortune Teller £15 Jackpot 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Fortune Teller by Astra, set on arcade settings with the option to gamble wins. If you want to set as bingo setting without gamble just go to edit mode with cash door checked, configuration and then alter. Have set this machine on 82%, about realistic for a lot of decent seaside arcades at least.

Massive credit to;

@captainhaddockfor the main image and allowing me to use his classic.

@vectra666for guiding me along the path ehen I have had questions.

@woodsyfor getting me started on the path of creation and providing Ps and the knowledge to use.

@Wizardfor this platform of joy and wonderment.

@infectionfor his wide array of images nicely compiled Infection Images section.

@dad@slotsmagic@Tommy c@spa@Clo06@Multi Retro Man and many others I have probably failed to mention for taking the time to impart knowledge and advice when needed.

Really a big Thankyou to everyone on the forum, to have a community so helpful and willing to assist people to achieve is absolutely amazing. If the world was like this forum we would be living in a Utopia. This isn't actually my first DX, I may release the first, second is kind of ongoing but not really great but will likely release at some point.

Quality will improve, only just getting used to Ps and laptop is a complete sack running old CPU, onboard graphics,very tempermental trackpad and a mighty 2GB of RAM!😂Goes to show its still possible though, and if computer illiterate like me can do this then anyone can, so hopefully this will inspire more to create.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this, used to enjoy playng it. I remember it being one of the first machines that could take a fortune to streak, a woman used to play it in Nobles and would nearly always put £150ish to make it streak and it would then go empty. I later learnt that this was the new £15 era of taking £100s off you before it did anything (I remember once putting £300+ in a £15 Party Time and walked away with nothing, never touched them after that).

I'm not clear on how you turn off the gamble, can you elaborate please?

• Like 1

Great to see this old lo tech DX'd and also I had no idea there were different available programs based on location setting.

I used to play this in an arcade, about 20+ years ago so I'm not 100% but I think it did offer a gamble. It never took the absolute piss as far as I remember, always seemed fair but I think these could occasionally just lock up for a few hundred and not give the streak from what I heard. I remember I did go £250ish into a Step it UP (similar ilk and also an Astra) and it refused to give much more than back to back jackpots. I walked off it, not sure if being more stubborn would have eventually paid off. 

Anyway many thanks to Ze Frog and I'll give this a quick blast before bed time.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

Is it miss a file? 

The ram file? Or am I incorrect 

I'm not sure. When loaded it should have over £3000 put through it, what did it say for you? 

10 hours ago, BarXQueen said:

Thanks for this, used to enjoy playng it. I remember it being one of the first machines that could take a fortune to streak, a woman used to play it in Nobles and would nearly always put £150ish to make it streak and it would then go empty. I later learnt that this was the new £15 era of taking £100s off you before it did anything (I remember once putting £300+ in a £15 Party Time and walked away with nothing, never touched them after that).

I'm not clear on how you turn off the gamble, can you elaborate please?

Go in to edit mode CONTROL+E, click so tick in box marked C at the top, then go to configuration and you will see the stake, jackpot and % settings, click the middle one for Jackpot setting and then choose bingo mode instead of arcade.🙂

• Thanks 1