Emptiers!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cracking read all.enjoyed it.ive just worked out after all these years.was playing over on mfme then would of bin a millionaire.bluestreak 2 p play remember it? had at least 8 in every arcade in the e

What has this got to do with mfme development!!!

exactly the same as you mate, done everything or 99% of stuff anyway from about 1991/92 onwards to the present day and again same as you i love the emulators and the nostalgia also especially the earl

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, John said:

Started a new topic and it put it here. Didn't know it was development. Point me in the right direction please?

Moved !

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, John said:

Into Chat. Thank you Reg.

NP.

When you've got five or six videos up, drop me a PM and I'll add you to the video wall as well.  Just want to see a nice row of them... :)

• Like 1

I must apologise that the Surprise one is a bit crap with the sound but it is watchable. Commentary in all videos. Have fun 🙂 

Wizard, loved, missed and truly never forgotten.

Party Time Bellfruit. I have played this bastard for just under 13hrs for a £161 profit. Good job I had the fags and the Vodka to spur me on. I will not, for all the tea in China do a vid of this as one would die of rigor mortis. Instead, I have decided to do a screen shot(phew).

IMG_20190613_062550.jpg

Wow, 13 hours man, that is insane!!!   LOL Still an emptier.  So I guess the gameplay is tweaked compared to SS?    

When you reset the machine, what version is it running.  We might have an earlier version.

J

2 hours ago, A:E said:

Wow, 13 hours man, that is insane!!!   LOL Still an emptier.  So I guess the gameplay is tweaked compared to SS?    

When you reset the machine, what version is it running.  We might have an earlier version.

J

Would of put a five minute video up with just some info about this but file size is restricted, so took a pic.

IMG_20190613_142415.jpg

Open the Box £4.80 Emptier by Ace. (I know Degsy has done this) Wanted to do my own as I have my own way to do it but hats of to him for bringing me into this Emulation world. Enjoy!! (Stats Below)

Open The Box (BWB&ACE VER) By Pandy.. Original Classic Layout by Pete Walton.. www.fruitemu.co.uk 13_06_2019 19_36_15.png