Club Temptation issue

Big Pear

You best get fixing 'the issue' yourself then.

manners doesn't cost!

It does amaze me how newbies just think they have the right to rape pillage and plunder the forum resources and be rude as if they own the place without even a please or thankyou!!

someone MAY come along and take pity on you and help, but don't hold your breath if they don't'!

Remember, No one here is being paid to help!

good luck in your quest

Edited by andrew96
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Big Pear said:

Fixed!

Hi Big Pear

I think the way you show how Rude you are will get you no more help in the future, But watch out for the negative reactions to what you post You only need 6 more and you will be banned.

Edited by Timbo
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Timbo said:

Hi Big Pear

I think the way you show how Rude you are will get you no more help in the future, But watch out for the negative reactions to what you post You only need 6 more and you will be banned.

Going on the 2 posts he has made above with the minimum of words and effort, I don't think he is bothered one bit! the world must revolve around him

• Like 3

Hi Andrew

I know people really like to help other members with their problems but when they are so rude in not saying a thank you for the help. It just makes them stop bothering in the end.

The sad thing is by the time he realises the big mistake he is making by being rude it's too late. He is already on minus 2 rep points now.

Edited by Timbo
  • Like 1

in a sad twist of irony - he did actually (inadvertantly) catch an account appearing to swerve download limits by making dupe accounts. Guy posts in the new user forum,  and pear links to said new users YT which already has about 20-30  ish emulation videos lol

but yeah, not even a thanks for the with Club Temptation when it was fixed is a bit shitty.

Edited by WonkySausage
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tommy c said:

Surely he has enough wippys now to hault any further downloads or does it not work like that.... 

I think that gets that account a banned member, Its a very good way of demonstrating how quick to loose all 10 rep points and be in the minus to nearly that amount again very quickly!

• Like 1

On 03/04/2023 at 14:58, Timbo said:

The sad thing is by the time he realises the big mistake he is making by being rude it's too late. He is already on minus 2 rep points now.

It truly is sad. I did realise the mistake I made and now I'm scared to post anything. Unfortunately posting is the only way to bring rep back up.

On 03/04/2023 at 13:28, Ginge said:

A please and thank you can go a long way.

Yeah, I should have known this as well. Should have read the other posts a little more closely, had I done that I would have seen that pleases and thank yous are present in every single one... argh!  

I would explain more of my wrongdoings and what I should have done better, but I am very afraid of Mr. Whippy. The main thing I learned was that manners are very important here. PLEASE consider giving me a few hearts so I can remain on the site. 

• Like 11

On 07/04/2023 at 11:06, Big Pear said:

It truly is sad. I did realise the mistake I made and now I'm scared to post anything. Unfortunately posting is the only way to bring rep back up.

Yeah, I should have known this as well. Should have read the other posts a little more closely, had I done that I would have seen that pleases and thank yous are present in every single one... argh!  

I would explain more of my wrongdoings and what I should have done better, but I am very afraid of Mr. Whippy. The main thing I learned was that manners are very important here. PLEASE consider giving me a few hearts so I can remain on the site. 

Defo don't be scared of posting - just be courteous.

If you read enough, you will see plenty of posts with disagreements, differing points of view that some will simply not agree with. There was one recently about what killed the AWP in scene. Some think its players, some don't and an animated discussion followed... 

BUT - and heres the key point - its done in a friendly manner - no name calling, no negative reactions needed and the such like.

Post away, give your opinion, ask for help, etc - remember though that lots - and probably the majority of us are between 35 and 60 odd - courtesy does matter, so when you get help - say thanks! if its a new download that someone has put some graft and hard work into  - thank them. Join in on the mad discussion posts that pop up every now and again - such as the current puppet one. We are all here cos we like fruit machines.... its simple really. :) 

• Like 1