Sinbad £6T/£10 1.0.0

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Thanks to wizard, wearecity, pook, logopolis, vectra666 and others who've helped.

BE AWARE IT LIKES TO MALFUNCTION IF COINS ARE INSERTED TOO FAST... HOWEVER ONCE PLAYING THE FEATURE YOU CAN ADD COINS/CREDITS WITH LESS RISK OF A MALFUNCTION, IF IT DOES MALFUNCTION PLEASE WAIT 20 SECONDS FOR IT TO RESET TO AVOID LOSING YOUR RAM STATE.

I had to make the reels and if anyone wants to improve upon them feel free, the lamping for sinbad/guard move on the number reel was beyond me and if anyone can figure out a way to have them on a horizontal reel band instead of static please again feel free.

the £6T version i had to make my own decals and hopefully they're good enough to pass inspection etc.

never played this as a kid and i can see it's appeal, the repeats and features are really fun!! 

as usual any mistakes can be forwarded to my dedicated mfme fault finder hotline. 8008135.

best wishes to the community and kudos to all creators!

WOODSY

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Wow! It looks gorgeous matey! This is definately one of my must-have's as a DX, so thank you very much indeed.

I know @Chopaholic will probably have the FME equivalent of an orgasm when he see's Sinbad finally has a DX! (Hopefully  we'll see a Harry Headwound branded video of him playing this shiny new DX in the near future too)

Thanks again and all the best,

Gary.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Wow! It looks gorgeous matey! This is definately one of my must-have's as a DX, so thank you very much indeed.

I know @Chopaholic will probably have the FME equivalent of an orgasm when he see's Sinbad finally has a DX! (Hopefully  we'll see a Harry Headwound branded video of him playing this shiny new DX in the near future too)

Thanks again and all the best,

Gary.

nice one gary.. maybe one day we'll get that carry on working and i'll have my own "moment" iof bliss haha

• Like 2

1 minute ago, woodsy said:

nice one gary.. maybe one day we'll get that carry on working and i'll have my own "moment" iof bliss haha

Yeah, to have What a Carry On (PCP) emulated would be the icing and  the cherry on top of a very sweet cake of fruit machine emulation!

Hopefully it'll be a reality in MAME before we're too old and senile to be able to play the damn thing! lol.

• Like 1

Just now, MPU_FIVE said:

Yeah, to have What a Carry On (PCP) emulated would be the icing and  the cherry on top of a very sweet cake of fruit machine emulation!

Hopefully it'll be a reality in MAME before we're too old and senile to be able to play the damn thing! lol.

hahaha, they'll have to hurry up then haah

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, haywire48 said:

Never played this one before .Thank you for this one .

i hadn't either. it's got a soul!!

Nice. Never played this one irl, as Ponytail Pete was always on it. 

I saw the Harry Chopsywound Maroney video about this and would like to retrospectively play it, sounds like the game gets a lot of love from the old schoolers, so why not? 

Thankyou for the release Woodsy. 

• Like 1

@woodsyam I playing these wrong or is there a problem when u play the numbers 1 to 6 on the right hand side light up even if u have no sinbads on the winning line it happens on both machines.

Please advise sir. 

Example in the pic attached 

20240218_214239.jpg

Edited by Robsonmeg46
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

@woodsyam I playing these wrong or is there a problem when u play the numbers 1 to 6 on the right hand side light up even if u have no sinbads on the winning line it happens on both machines.

Please advise sir. 

Example in the pic attached 

20240218_214239.jpg

The numbers are randomly added by the machine, even when nothing is on the reels.

Not sure if Harry talks about it on the DX video, but he mentions it on the Sinbad classic layout video, from his degsy days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wearecity said:

The numbers are randomly added by the machine, even when nothing is on the reels.

Not sure if Harry talks about it on the DX video, but he mentions it on the Sinbad classic layout video, from his degsy days.

OK thanks thought I had to much to drink or the machine was playing wrong lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

OK thanks thought I had to much to drink or the machine was playing wrong lol

Yes, BWB had a habit of mystery trail add, the Blues Brothers did the same thing.  Landing a win, forces you to gamble once for the feature exchange.  Press start instead of hi/lo, it will automatically gamble for you.  Don't force the game for the end feature, it's a win stepper that was great on the original rims, but was chipped out for lower pots.  I aimed for the 2nd main feature, trail run.  Which can be all cash.  Originally it could run for thirty quid, lucky now, it will go past a tenner.

The gameplay is fast, and the sounds are better than some.  The skull features??..I never took them, but I believe there is 1 good feature of the 5

Another cracking release..love it

Statto

• Like 2