Star Trekking by MDM. 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Massive thankyou to;

@vectra666 for his assistance in helping to solve a few issues with lamps and excellent tutorage as usual.

@dad @WonkySausage @Tommy c @spa @serene02 @MPU_FIVE for contributing to questions regarding various parts of this machine that needed working out for a DX. Also @Wizard who without we would never have the joy we have here.

Controls are standard fare.

It's not 100% perfect, couple of lamps may be a bit off, also exchange points, no idea of how they light on original so omitted these as it's easy enough to use the alpha and didn't want to add in any more artificial bits than needed.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Very nice indeed... thanks for this DX - it brings back memories of playing this in the arcade in Dreamland, Margate back in around 1997 - 1998  good times... back when Margate was worth a visit.

All the best,

Gary.

I make my kids watch the video of the song regularly on YouTube, they just don't seem to get it. lol.

I never saw this in the wild, but thank you for this great layout!

How to build a fruit machine based round a cheesy 1 hit wonder in one easy lesson.  I have a vague recollection of this one being in my local pub for about 10 minutes before everyone got hacked off with the noise and moaning so much it got replaced... 😆