london underground

Robsonmeg46

i have never done anything like this but i noticed that on london underground the £15 jackpot image was one that was broken so i got this from a fello member but i dont know how to turn the white top left green so i can then edit my layout and get it look correct.?

would love any help cheers rob 

image.thumb.png.5df45e6973f879c61bcca48ddfe32821.png

15.jpg

Edited by Robsonmeg46

1 hour ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

i have never done anything like this but i noticed that on london underground the £15 jackpot image was one that was broken so i got this from a fello member but i dont know how to turn the white top left green so i can then edit my layout and get it look correct.?

would love any help cheers rob 

image.thumb.png.5df45e6973f879c61bcca48ddfe32821.png

15.jpg

I can always add it and relight it laters if needed as helped with the making of that layout unless it’s blacklisted of course then I won’t be able to help 

2 hours ago, vectra666 said:

I can always add it and relight it laters if needed as helped with the making of that layout unless it’s blacklisted of course then I won’t be able to help 

Yes please I don't believe it's blacklisted as u can still download it from this site 

If u do please let me know many thanks rob 

22 minutes ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

Yes please I don't believe it's blacklisted as u can still download it from this site 

If u do please let me know many thanks rob 

layout sorted, now where do i put the layout as technically i never made it so shouldn't re-release it

@reg or anyone (as he's ill atm) any idea's

Untitled.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, woodsy said:

have you not had a go at changing it bud?

Back to the crayons mate?

1 hour ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

sorry hope i have not done wrong here by asking for help with this 

You haven't done anything wrong here mate, we just want the same as you do. The more the merrier when it comes to jackpots and price of play etc.

2 hours ago, vectra666 said:

here is the amended layout "locked" i won't release it in the main page as its not my layout to start with only added various bits n bobs as was requested

thankyou to those who've suppiled the recent decal images

London Underground £15 DX.zip 9.71 MB · 2 downloads

Thank you @vectra666for this