xmas update bundle of 11 games... merry xmas. FIRST UP IMPULSE COLLECTION.

woodsy

keep an eye out on the release panel as i'm updating 95% of my existing layouts to include the £5 or £25 variants where possible..

there are a total of 9 games being included a total of 11 files..

some are fantastic, some are redrawn for the decal changes, all of them are my previous game releases..

the one's i recommend are high voltage, mortal wombat, fortune and glory, cash ahoy, funfair, cash or bust (redrawn decals on c o b) and the rest are less pretty but still a good game etc.

this is very much a pack for £5 players in the 2000 onwards era of reds and impulse games.

hope you enjoy the options.

merry xmas one and all 

IMPULSE COLLECTION NOW UPDATED AND AVAILABLE

Edited by woodsy
  • Like 4

living the dream

• woodsy changed the title to xmas update bundle of 11 games... merry xmas. FIRST UP IMPULSE COLLECTION.
12 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

Thankyou I will flick through em and see what I want 

have a great Christmas and here’s to seeing what you’ll bring to the table come 2022!!!!

these are the better looking ones i will admit, that's thanks to infection of course.. good gameplay from impulse too

• Like 1

living the dream

@woodsy there seems to be a problem with Mortal Wombat £5 version - the £5 version is released still on 30p/£25 but when you lower it to £5 jackpot, it gives the "invalid key 4.6 error". Whats bizarre is that on the alpha display as it's booting it says 5C 10p (as it does for any other stake/JP you try to set) but the error only disappears when you put it back to £25JP at 25p or 30p play. So i'm not sure this is a runner at £5 unfortunately

5 minutes ago, WonkySausage said:

@woodsy there seems to be a problem with Mortal Wombat £5 version - the £5 version is released still on 30p/£25 but when you lower it to £5 jackpot, it gives the "invalid key 4.6 error". Whats bizarre is that on the alpha display as it's booting it says 5C 10p (as it does for any other stake/JP you try to set) but the error only disappears when you put it back to £25JP at 25p or 30p play. So i'm not sure this is a runner at £5 unfortunately

That’s weird I’ll investigate ASAP as before playing it myself at £5 I’ll check it out and update then pm you the file. One mistake in all the files was not bad I suppose haha

living the dream

1 hour ago, WonkySausage said:

no probs :) don't worry about PMing me .might as well just update the release thread with the update if/when you fix it :P 

it's mute at £5 don't recall what i did to the other one... but £5 20p here and updated

Edited by woodsy
  • Like 1

living the dream

29 minutes ago, WonkySausage said:

@woodsy sorry to be a pain in the arse, more issues with Mortal Wombat BUT I think i've fixed them, so i'll PM you, and if you're happy might need another re-release haha :D

honestly that game gave me so much jip from the off i'm glad to be rid of it!!!! thanks for your efforts with the roms matey... i don't really understand all that side of things

living the dream

Just for anyone who has the £25 version of Mortal Wombat and sees that it's mute, close MFME down, go into the folder where you've saved Mortal Wombat files, open up the GAM file for Mortal Wombat in notepad, and the MasterVolume setting is currently set to 0.. Simply edit it to something around the 120 mark, save the GAM file, then fire up MFME again, and load Mortal Wombat back in, and it should then, have sounds

Edited by WonkySausage

21 hours ago, WonkySausage said:

There is definitely a £5 version of Mortal Wombat because I know of one in an arcade.

1 hour ago, logopolis said:

There is definitely a £5 version of Mortal Wombat because I know of one in an arcade.

yeah @woodsy updated the release with the correct roms for the £5 version. Strangely, the roms in the £5 version can be changed up to £25 JP, but the roms in the £25 version released can't be changed from £25, and you can only switch between 25p and 30p stake (otherwise it will error)! All fun and games but it got sorted :) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WonkySausage said:

yeah @woodsy updated the release with the correct roms for the £5 version. Strangely, the roms in the £5 version can be changed up to £25 JP, but the roms in the £25 version released can't be changed from £25, and you can only switch between 25p and 30p stake (otherwise it will error)! All fun and games but it got sorted :) 

A few other machines have similar quirks in the settings. Roller Coaster £5 roms will be 64p play if you don't have configuration settings on 10p believe it or not!

• Haha 1