About MFME and LaunchBox

Fruity75

I wonder if Haggie55 around here? I am going try ask him screenshot if possible? So far Several console and Steam and GOG and Need for Speed series launch from program kinda nice all in one. Question about emulator and layout can I just put one folder *.gam will it work?

Edited by Fruity75

20 minutes ago, Fruity75 said:

Well that was fun download and organized, Now where get old emulator for @Geddy touch or slot machine? Do I need special progam ? to get it working?  Thank you @Geddy of your collection. and all the other Thanks you for sharing. is there more out there?

DLFolder.jpg

Is that not enough, maybe Geddy has a few cherries around so he can put one on top for you🙄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fruity75 said:

Now where get old emulator for @Geddy touch or slot machine? Do I need special progam ? to get it working?  Thank you @Geddy of your collection. and all the other Thanks you for sharing. is there more out there?

Not sure there is a 'Geddy Touch or Slot Machine' emulator so puzzled by this one.  No doubt there is more out there but that is all I have, so secret layouts, no shared via pm layouts nothing, I upload everything I collect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not Retired from FME June 2022

2 hours ago, Fruity75 said:

it not enough it like drug addict it feed my brain get high rush @Big J

You must get bored easily, you would of been better off ordering Geddy's DVD service and yes it is all above board.

You may have all the layouts but can you play them😉

Edited by Big J

Hello every one good afternoon here my problem MFME I went about click update and it didn’t update, I turned off anti-virus and firewall, disable window defender. Btw wow extract layouts some refuse extract to sub folder which cause chaotic mess in folder Jeez I trying do again see what the problem is. Thank you and Peace ✌🏻☮️

7 minutes ago, Fruity75 said:

Hello every one good afternoon here my problem MFME I went about click update and it didn’t update, I turned off anti-virus and firewall, disable window defender. Btw wow extract layouts some refuse extract to sub folder which cause chaotic mess in folder Jeez I trying do again see what the problem is. Thank you and Peace ✌🏻☮️

Hello mate. Would suggest you reinstall mfme without anti virus turned on and try again 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Fruity75 said:

Thank you for responding back Wizard 🧙‍♂️  Btw program it has Update.exe so I click on it same situation.

I have no idea why it does that, it's not my program so there is nothing I can do about it.

v20 has an updater that I wrote myself, so hopefully these issues will be gone in future.

• Like 1