Desert Island Retro
Sign in to follow this  
scooby52

Attract Mode Zx Spectrum

Have had a little time to get my Attract mode Zx Spectrum games system up to a few more games and as of today it is up to 2501 with artwork and cassette covers as best I can get.

Very nice sounding.

Do you have a video you can share of this ?

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

Would love to get cassette artwork, is it available for download anywhere?

J

• Like 1

On 11/05/2020 at 00:44, A:E said:

Would love to get cassette artwork, is it available for download anywhere?

J

Yes.

I'll sort it out for you.

GZm5.gif.1b64d96ce32d489d4ecbd18432a477af.gif

• Like 2

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

Will grab them when I’m back home, could that link stay active for 24 hours mate?

J

No problem, yes I'll leave them there and not used them in a theme - just knew I had them. :)

I did create an Hyperspin theme for Spectrum but I lost it unfortunately, I'd made some love reflective art boxes, I was gutted, it took me ages to build and also a long time to source the images!!

Many thanks mate ;)

J

Just had a look at those on my phone well at work having a quick look though and some memories in there, many I had forgot. Classic.

6 hours ago, A:E said:

That’s a sizeable download ;)  

J

And some sizeable memories in there to. Wow some of them covers took me right back and didnt know there was so many games for the spectrum! Brilliant

Thanks Reg

Sign in to follow this