Monster Money £100 & Drac In The Box £100

Liam

3 hours ago, wearecity said:

Not sure the original poster will do them, but good to see they can be done, if they haven't already.

5 hours ago, fruitsnappa said:

thanks i dont know how to make them 

On 30/07/2023 at 10:37, dad said:

Well here's the Drac in the Box WIP I started on ages ago.  You'll see why I never finished it ;)

If anyone wants to use it to make help make their own version then feel free.  There are probably some incorrect/missing lamps/buttons but most should be OK.

Cheers

Drac in the Box S5.zip 3.6 MB · 3 downloads

thanks for that i do see a couple problems but its pretty good i like it tbh just need monster money now i cant find no help at all on the internet how to even make them so i wont ever be able to

41 minutes ago, Liam said:

thanks for that i do see a couple problems but its pretty good i like it tbh just need monster money now i cant find no help at all on the internet how to even make them so i wont ever be able to

There is a guide to making classics but most of us just did it the hard way and made it up as we went along.

Just enter EDIT mode and pull a layout to pieces and see if you can work out how its made.   [TIP] right click on everything and choose 'properties'.  If you're really serious about making your own then we'd be more than happy to help you on your way.  

Any question then just ask.

14 hours ago, dondplayer said:

To @Liam I don't see why you would want Monster Money if you have Drac In The Box as these appear to be very similar.

TBF although I do play some of the more recent reflexes these two aren't them so maybe there is a difference ?

because i like monster money more and i wanna know what the sound is on it its still in a pub i go to but dont know the sound onit its turned off and drac in the box is in another pub i go to but burly any lights working on it and monster money has more lights but still loads gone on it

14 hours ago, dad said:

There is a guide to making classics but most of us just did it the hard way and made it up as we went along.

Just enter EDIT mode and pull a layout to pieces and see if you can work out how its made.   [TIP] right click on everything and choose 'properties'.  If you're really serious about making your own then we'd be more than happy to help you on your way.  

Any question then just ask.

i may look into it

5 hours ago, Liam said:

because i like monster money more and i wanna know what the sound is on it its still in a pub i go to but dont know the sound onit its turned off and drac in the box is in another pub i go to but burly any lights working on it and monster money has more lights but still loads gone on it

This is far less complete but at least you can hear the sounds. 

Again if anyone has better artwork feel free to use this as a base :)

Monster Money S5.zip

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...