Super jester (pcp)

Ginge

I Have been playing around with different Roms for this machine and have managed to get a few different stakes and prizes all working in @Pook 20p £4.80 jackpot layout. I have also made a list of the different win plans for each one. Please Does anyone have any good images of this machine as I would like to create this machine on all the stakes below and release to everyone.

5p £2.40

10p £2.40

20p £2.40

10p £4.80

10p £4 Tokens

10p £4 Cash

2p £1 

Edited by Ginge
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Ginge said:

I Have been playing around with different Roms for this machine and have managed to get a few different stakes and prizes all working in @Pook 20p £4.80 jackpot layout. I have also made a list of the different win plans for each one. Please Does anyone have any good images of this machine as I would like to create this machine on all the stakes below and release to everyone.eg

5p £2.40

10p £2.40

20p £2.40

10p £4.80

10p £4 Tokens

10p £4 Cash

2p £1 

PCP - SuperJester.jpg

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif

6 minutes ago, Tommy c said:

Crown  Jester?

it's not the one of those i saw by serene, i was so young i can't help much with it but the jp was £2.40 or £4.80.. same wins but in a kinda off centre rectangle.. sorry wish i knew more but bugs me and this rekindled my desire to see it again

it'd be a pcp game though yeah? any bwb reglasses? i'll search the legacy if needs be as until dif i had no real idea of how many manufacturers etc there were.. i'd of been about 10 so 90/91 area.. 

Edited by woodsy

living the dream

39 minutes ago, serene02 said:

Yeah, the Joker looks similar on Jokers’ Wild but the games are quite different.  Famous Games Crown Jester was pretty much a copy of PCP Super Jester.

J

thanks i'll have a look.. it had small rectangular buttons if that helps 😕 

living the dream