Caribbean Cash - QPS

Robsonmeg46

is it me or are the reels all wrong on this machine would anyone care to show me how to fix this please would like to learn if i can. have tried to swop the images around but it did not go well lol complete ass at this have attached the original files for u to see 

hi low and reel 1 hold are all in the wrong place

Caribbean Cash - QPS.zip

1 hour ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

is it me or are the reels all wrong on this machine would anyone care to show me how to fix this please would like to learn if i can. have tried to swop the images around but it did not go well lol complete ass at this have attached the original files for u to see 

Caribbean Cash - QPS.zip 9.07 MB · 1 download

The reel steps may need adjusting something like +\-2

2 hours ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

Caribbean Cash - QPS.zip 9.07 MB · 2 downloads

Not just you, the buttons are wrong they should be in this position.

and if you want to adjust them, design edit/ mode

and move them, go into button properties (in design edit mode)and set them up like so  

also payunit error will occur when trying to collect winnings, to sort this in config mode uncheck2050950523_button1.jpg.2eb248c8784b7775617e0755b435f8f7.jpg hopper 1

button positions.jpg

button2.jpg

button 3.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, logopolis said:

I don't know the ins and outs of the empty for this. Never did one myself. Did you do any?

we had one on the pier, basically on 5p £5 it gives a 1 off the start after a certain amount of boards which iirc is 3 nudges, higher for extra 3 a jp there, or £3, it goes on this loop until empty.. iirc

• Like 3

living the dream

4 hours ago, hitthesix said:

and move them, go into button properties (in design edit mode)and set them up like so  

also payunit error will occur when trying to collect winnings, to sort this in config mode uncheck2050950523_button1.jpg.2eb248c8784b7775617e0755b435f8f7.jpg hopper 1

button positions.jpg

button2.jpg

button 3.jpg

Thank u will try this out tomorrow so tired so now in bed lol 

Payout error what do I u tick cheers 

14 hours ago, hitthesix said:

button positions.jpg

button2.jpg

button 3.jpg

Did this and nothing changed lol I am a knob at this stuff lol I change all the number that u have in the red circles and applyed  each one then esc and saved layout reopened and still the buttons are wrong lol

4 hours ago, hitthesix said:

Did you move the buttons to the correct position first ??? i.e  hold button position 1  button number 9  shortcut 1 and lamp 1

hold/hi button  10 shortcut 2 lamp 2, hold/lo button 11 shortcut 3 lamp 3

if so it should work.as it does for me

Yes I did what u said above I changed all the numbers in the red circles and applied then saved layout and escape then Reloaded and the buttons was still in the wrong place will have a mother look this evening after work and try again.