Jpm Monopoly 60 Art

Tommy c

Hi all,is there any art knocking about for this machine,i can only see a 1024 thats been made,the source of that 1024 layout looks like it was of good quality! had a mooch about but i can't find anything on it or even if this had a flyer or not,would love to give this a new lease of life if possible.

Yeah, been on the look out for decent artwork for this for many years, can't remember last time I saw one.   I'm sure Dave must have one though.

Was a dodgy emptier on this back in the day, you had to plug it, but you could get guaranteed repeat on Crazy Reels feature.   Version 2 was a worker but by version 3 they had introduced the compulsory on/off alarm (The earliest version we have is V3).    I'm looking into editing the roms so that the alarm is bypassed.   

J

Edited by A:E

1 hour ago, Tommy c said:

Whos mj and weres the redraw? Is it bigger than 1024?

Mike was a designer in the early days, very talented guy who drew from scratch a few machines to high quality, Monopoly 60, Monopoly Club, Spoof, Rocky Horror, Silver Shadow & Shock n Roll all spring to mind. He helped me a few times getting my head around Photoshop, I had one of those eureka 'oh I get it now' moments when he sent me one of his PSD's layers intact so I could play around and see how he had made it. Nice fella, shame he isn't active anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DX Banner.png

thanks for the conversion.Is it me or does the dice do something weird when it goes round.Remember playing this machine though not this exact layout in jpmeu on my old pc with everything running slowly.Was one of the first layouts for it.As a general question what was the first monopoly themed fruit machine?