Project's Spot On

Ribbo

3 hours ago, woodsy said:

thats one strange game, perhaps its the ram state but it just keeps going up n down haha

It does for some reason, this was one of the first fruits I played in a pub cir1993 it was 20p £6 jp used to play quite well paid for a few ciders on the jackpot back then, the main bar had Andy Capp blue then Andy’s great escape, two more beer token machines lol

there was a earlier machine I played in that pub never seen it or remember it’s name

it was a lo tech £4.80/£6 it had silver and gold bells for jackpots so two jackpots the bells were flattened like pcp ones it has purple plums melons n cherries it will be emulated one day( if I remember it’s name) then my journey though my fruity eras complete

• Like 1

On 02/11/2021 at 23:06, vectra666 said:

It does for some reason, this was one of the first fruits I played in a pub cir1993 it was 20p £6 jp used to play quite well paid for a few ciders on the jackpot back then, the main bar had Andy Capp blue then Andy’s great escape, two more beer token machines lol

Yeah I thought it had a £6 version on either 10p or 20p. Glad I wasn't remembering it wrong.