Super Jester (pcp) 2p/£1 & 5p/£2.40 & 10p £4cash and Token and 10p £4.80 Token now added also added 20p £4.80 Token version 1.0.2

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a late Bank holiday evening special buy one get three free, there`s four layouts in total 2p £1/5p £2.40  and 10p £4 cash and token.Hope you all enjoy.(10p £4.80 Token now added)

Thanks go to @Pook for providing some images and also letting me use bits from his 20p £4.80 version I did try not to use to much as I wanted this to be my own work rather than a copy of someone else`s , also thanks to The Wizard (Chris J Wren) for  MFME without his dedicated work to this project I wouldn`t have a hobby.

image.jpeg

Edited by Ginge

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

£4.80 20p Version added

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, appstrader said:

Many thanks @Ginge

Always great to have some new material to load up in the arcade and enable me make things like this....

image.thumb.png.57cd7648213c4e973311362a226a9855.png

Bloody hell you didn`t waste any time Andrew fruitbar2  is coming along nicely :)

Edited by Ginge
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Ginge said:

Bloody hell you didn`t waste any time Andrew fruitbar2  is coming along nicely :)

Nearly sorted the uploading of skins few issues to iron out so things are moving quite fast and settings is really starting to grow with all the additional features being added into the cabinet skin designer.

Edited by appstrader
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Many thanks for these stunning looking layouts Ginge... I don't know if it was this Super Jester or weather it was Crown Jester (they are nigh on the same ain't they?) that i played in the penny arcade in Margate (and also in Herne Bay where later on when it moved to) that was 1p play, 25p Jackpot. Sure they had about 4 of them in there... i played them loads 1p play cheap as chips! the penny arcade also had loads of other machines by a company called RedPoint also had a few 2p play machines like Always Eight... good ole days we're talking late 1990's here - early 2000's.

All the best,

Gary. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MPU_FIVE said:

I don't know if it was this Super Jester or weather it was Crown Jester (they are nigh on the same ain't they?)

They are very much the same, I know there`s a 20p Crown Jester by @serene02 but there are no other stakes/prizes of this out there as far as I know, would be nice to see the 2p and 5p version if I remember correctly the 2p version is a £2.40 jackpot rather than £1. @serene02 do you fancy doing these 2p and 5p versions for us all  😉.

Absolute games. 

I'd love to say I'm too young to remember this one, but then I'd be fibbing.

On a family holiday at a regular haunt, it was located in a nearby chip shop. Fair to say, I spent more than I intended on this thing during the holiday.

I have clear recollections of one such session.

I inserted the coins slowly and carefully. One big round two pence at a time. I was a cautious and prudent gambler and putting in silver or gold was a fool's errand. 

This was in the very early 90s. 

After inserting 16p, eight losing spins, a yellow box appeared. 

"You have inserted 1p above your set limit of 15p, do you wish to continue?"

I pressed the yes button and bravely continued. A nudge for 10p grapes bought me some time but before I knew it another box had popped up.

"You have been playing for 20 minutes and have inserted 54p, this is significantly higher than average, are you sure you wish to continue?"

Slightly vexed at this unwanted intrusion, I selected yes. At this juncture I had to wait for 30 seconds for the message to clear.

To pass the time I started feeding two pence pieces into the machine next to Super Jester, that was the currently unemulated 'Copper Pot' with the strange 'Aaron' jackpot symbol.

It was at this juncture that the chip shop owner appeared with an iPad, sorry, I mean a note pad.

"Hello there Sonny Jim, I'm very sorry for this intrusion young Sir, but a few yellow boxes and alarms and alerts and national emergency warnings have flashed up in the back office. I happened to notice this whilst I was almost finished with constructing a chip butty. We are duty bound and obliged by our code of conduct to ask you a few questions."

"errr ok ummm errr"

"Now I notice you're playing two machines at once, which is a red flag uber warning. Where on earth did you get all that income? Brackets subtly ask them at this point of the interaction as to what line of work they're in. What line of work are you in Sonny Jim? Merchant banking? Encyclopedia salesman? Chimney Sweep?"

"Errr no. I'm just a small boy, this is my pocket money."

"Misdemeanour no! I will not let this go oh oh oh oh, scaramoosh scaramoosh, you're clearly a drug baron or some kind of criminal mastermind. I need to ask you to collect your money and leave immediately. You are banned nationwide from all fish and chip shops with machines until you can provide proof of earnings, such as a declaration of pocket money rations signed by a parent or guardian"

And that was that. To this day, I thank that chip shop owner for fulfilling his responsibilities and not allowing me to spiral into a degenerate branch of potential future life. I finished my cone of chips and attached some string to the end which was connected to another empty cone. I threw this in the general direction of Wizard. It was a very long string, about one hundred miles long and I'm not sure my aim was spot on, but I tried my best and when I felt the slack take up in the string, I uttered the words "Get that emulator coded quick smart". 

Five years later, when I was minding my own business, an empty cone landed near my feet. I picked it up. 

"Only if you say please" 

So back the cone went. This time I used some manners and sure enough my words had not fallen on deaf ears, as soon after that, the first emulator was born.

I would also like to thank Ginge for this layout which will enable me to re enact the total multiple red bags on an Equinox levels of carnage (well it was in my young brain at the time!)

• Like 1