Pcp's StarStruck Dx's 1.0.1

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Was going to wait till Easter but its almost here

Here's Starstruck, incidentally i actually started making this whilst "Starstruck" was showing on itv

anyways this is a cracking little Lo-Tech from Pcp which will have you hooked from the start

Thanks goto

@hitthesix for the classic where i gained the lamping and reel band references

@infection for getting the machine images from Fruityloopy (member via the mecca)

the reel symbols i homemade but look as near a match as poss

Now onto the layouts,

there's Three to choose from the

2p £1 set where a pound or two will last a while 

£4.80 Tokens on 20p 

5p/£2.40 now added thankyou to @ginge for the re-decal

And a Irish rom set where the jackpot is £4 cash @10p play or 5p/£2.40 (select dips 4-5 bank2)

the percentages are set to their recommended levels 2p = 78%, 20p = 91% and 10p = 84%

all the percentages and price of play can be changed via the dip settings, there a image of the settings within each file and are written on the dip labels within configuration

shortcuts are as standard

£1 = 0

20p-token or 20p cash or 2p = 9 (lefttoken/ coin slot)

10p = 8 or click to the right side of £1 slot

Enjoy and Happy Easter Gaming!!!!!

Edited by vectra666
new version added

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

£2.40/5p version now added thankyou to @Ginge for re-decalling the original layout

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

I have finished

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hi Vex, I'm glad to be back on the scene now I have a new lappy, had to re-format the old one and make sure I found the MFME V20.1 file off my old lappy. This one's great with fruities although not a gaming laptop, probably due to the Intel 12th gen processor in this thing. I can't wait to try all these layouts for this, I haven't heard of these Irish roms so wish to try these out too. Great release as always, all the best and happy Easter!

Response from the author:

No problems and thankyou for your replies i hope you enjoy this as its a great oldie skool machine very addictive!!!

• Like 2
Link to review
Multi Retro Man

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Many thanks for these machines. Great old school gaming at it's best :D

• Like 2
Link to review