ToastBusters £100 Dx 1.0.2

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

whether its burnt to a crisp or luke warm, toast is good whatever time of day it is, beans, cheese, marmite and egg and plenty of butter or cheapo marg. How do you eat yours!!

Here's a toast themed machine from G-squared Games / Betcom, i think like most of the other releases they've done this is as close to "ghostbusters" as you can get without copyright rules kicking in.

thanks goto

@Reg for the classic used including the hi lo reel and deal type reel

@infection for images used, including screenies of the reel deck for the symbols (also uploaded in a seperate file)

and of course to the late great @Wizard for mfme's past and present

shortcuts listed within the notes and a separate text file

the ram file carries on from where the classic left off

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

following @Multi Retro Man post highered the contrast on the three arts to make the lamps stand out better

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

4 minutes ago, Rick said:

Fuckin' hell mate, that's a lot of lamps!!!

Cheers Vecs.

183 to be precise although some fruits have upto 250 don't think they can use more than that this slots doesn't use that many "red" dual lamps

7 hours ago, Alarmkid23 said:

how do i enable payout % change on the 50P and £1 stake using dip switches?

Not actually sure but I expect it can be done maybe ask via topic someone will deffo know

Just wondering if the cash strikes number box should be next to the cash strike button these two buttons seem reversed as they don't line up, but great work 👍 

16808623450547873177028511926283.jpg

@vectra666 how can i change the payout% on each of the stakes, So each stake has its own % on Toastbusters in MFME. do you have a manual for Toastbusters that i can read to figure this out? as on startup it says 25p-78pc-50P-78pc- and 1 pound stake also 78% and i would like to know how i change the % for each of the stakes 25p 50p and £1 to have a separate % payout. 

Many thanks.