BANGIN AWAY £5 DX s41t

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

RIP WIZARD!

thanks to @slotsmagic for sharing the images from his trip to a arcade recently and the flyers in my pm's 

thanks to uncle/mr&mrs @vectra666 for the spotted reel scans that i'm using for the semi well done reels i had to make and am happy for anyone to improve upon please!!

thanks to the ever helpful pair that unknown to you all are always helping me find the roms and dip settings upon regular request! thanks @logopolis & @WonkySausage

part 2 of my planned global revamps and again as big as mfme allows or maybe 1080p's biggest editor screen?!?!

i had to redraw the suitcases and room service text as well as the reception hints but the feature square were really impossibly difficult to lamp and redraw at my skill level so they are transferred from the flyer as that way they are legible and its still not a bad release.. 

all feedback welcomed unless it's not welcome ;) usual po box address thanks!!

WOODSY

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

18 minutes ago, davep180 said:

Can't react at the moment, but thanks mate.

i can hahah. might go back through all your posts and make you have to ask for rep points again haha... for shits and giggles like.. or we could do it between us and be trolls together haha

Edited by woodsy
  • Like 1

Please don't bring back the curly brown reactions to posts mate. I thought everyone could be friends on here now!

• Like 1
  • Welcome 1

Great graphics. On the trail held, I remember one released version released years ago and her boobs lit up or her whole body lit up instead of showing Trail Held.... :)

Love what you've done with this to bring it up to date :D

• Haha 1

Love playing Bangin' Away in MFME... - Could'nt say the same for the real ones in the arcades in Hastings (which is where i played them back in the day)... tight bastards they were, well to me anyway... guessing to quote Chopaholic they'd been "Done" by a professional player & I was the mug filling it up!

Again, loving all these new crisp, clear layouts lately... you've done this machine proud @woodsy - love it!

Cheers,

Gary.

🍇🍇🍇

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Love playing Bangin' Away in MFME... - Could'nt say the same for the real ones in the arcades in Hastings (which is where i played them back in the day)... tight bastards they were, well to me anyway... guessing to quote Chopaholic they'd been "Done" by a professional player & I was the mug filling it up!

Again, loving all these new crisp, clear layouts lately... you've done this machine proud @woodsy - love it!

Cheers,

Gary.

🍇🍇🍇

These have a limited play method that’s standard, pm me and I’ll talk to you about the details and get some money back from them for sure 

9 hours ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Cheers,

Gary.

🍇🍇🍇

I remember having a go at one in Skegness many years ago and like you, I found it to be tighter than the tightest thing you can think of.

• Like 1

Great layout!   Haven't played this in years.  I'd be interested in the play method too - this is one of my all-time tightest MFME machine memories.  As far as I can tell there is some success from forcing it until it drops 3/4 jackpots in succession, but I would never have done that in real life.  

Edited by shiny

Oh yes thanks so much for this release Woodsy. Fantastic machine with superb sounds even if it is really tight. Another from the Global somewhat saucy collection.

Love this machine thanks so much for bringing this to MFME looks great Woodsy gonna have a play now. Enjoying your Global series. Was good to play How big is your Rock again to.