HOW BIGS YOUR ROCK £5 DX 9inches

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

thanks to wizard...

thanks also to @slotsmagic for sharing his arcade high res images with me which has allowed for me to create a arcade sim ready and home build high res version!

thanks to the original dx creator which is un-named?? i've used the hi-lo reel and the hi-lo lamps to create this so thanks loads unknown!

thanks also to @vectra666 for providing better reel symbols from an existing game of his.. and for the spotted dick reel scans which will be put to use soon

this is number 1 of 4 planned GLOBAL updates.. if i can do more then i will but i will definitely be doing a super high res "banging away" semi hi res "spotted dick" and "screwing around" thanks to images from @slotsmagic and @infection and @dad.

once again these are as big as the emulator allows as there are no blended lamps it runs smoothly and i've done the best i can with the reflection, but its from inside a arcade so it adds that realism imo..(good excuse).... also some of the image is redrawn for better clarity.. its as sympathetic as possible for me!! go easy on me eh.. 

the percentage is set to 86% and can be changed by the bottom bank dip switches 7/8.. put both on for 94% if you want a less egg game..

so how bigs your rock? mines 2200-2800... ;) 

WOODSY

What's New in Version 9inches   See changelog

Released

alpha updated and meter config double checked... paying out in 20p's???? 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome release as always. I can't wait for Bangin' Away. I love that machine :)

Response from the author:

As plain and predictable as these games are, they are fun to play if you get them buzzing and ignore the jackpot for a bit

• Like 2
Link to review