Throw a Wobbler DX 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

after discussion with @PekoJPF here is the dx version of throw a wobbler, he has been the vital ingredient in this process for without his classic i would of struggled to complete this as it had a few hurdles to manoeuvre along the way and as requested by pekojpf here are the people he wishes to thank for enabling his success and of course the sentiment is doubled by my desire to thank the following people for their involvement along the way. 

• @Matty.n (Test mode advice and overall support)
  • @wearecity (Cracking the UNUSED INPUT error)
  • @Reg (Allowing me to use his reels from Flash Cash, and hosting, running DIF)
  • The ROM provider
  • @serene02 for patient and detailed advice and guidance creating individual masks and lamping advice
  • @Wizard (Without him, what would we have....?)

PLEASE BE AWARE THIS INCLUDES A EXPERIMENTAL LAYOUT DESIGN; the art i had was mainly on, so i used it as i do, but one of the bulbs on the real machine was broken/off instead of fixing it i ran with it as i have played many a machine with a broken bulb (who hasn't).. it's still there just unlit, so you can collect it and it doesn't change anything other than add to the authenticity that i'm striving for.. INCLUDED IS A SEPERATE FOLDER WITH THE LAMP FIXED AND WORKING IF THE USER PREFERS IT BUT THE BROKEN BULB LAYOUT IS MY SUGGESTED ONE AS IT'S HAD A LOT OF PLAYTIME THROUGH IT. There are also a lot of areas with light reflections so be kind.

please pay attention to the hi/lo reel as it's as close to a replica as my skills could create, i'm very happy with it...

the other detail that i've been spending so long on which has delayed my usual layout speed (for the better) are the masks, the cherry one is class and the whole jelly has individual blended masks..  DO NOT UNPACK THE REMAINING BLENDED MASKS AS THAT WILL DISABLE THE SHOOT LAMPS IN ATTRACT MODE WORKING AS DESIRED I HAVE ALREADY UNPACKED THE ONES THAT NEEDED IT.

I had extreme difficulty with the red jelly lamping and this is the style i've ended on after a good 20+ variances through testing..

the reels are by @Reg with the new number overlays being mine, the purple mystery win backing is authentic to the machine too.. all stressful and difficult haha. I hope you all enjoy it.. 

image.png

image.png

Edited by woodsy

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

lol trying to nock top spot off @vectra666 sunday funday

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

SuperStyles

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I've been waiting for this machine for a long time! thank you so much!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Robsonmeg46

Really work cool machine 

Response from the author:

thanks buddy! hope you're doing ok. it's ok to feel whatever you feel

• Like 1
Link to review
Jamie

· Edited by Jamie

Excellant stuff. Been waiting for this one based on machines I've played in the past. Love the game and the samples. Hats off to you for making this Dx, many thanks.

you're welcome, thanks loads for the review, i get off on the stars like a saddo hahah

• Like 1
Link to review
Multi Retro Man

Very impressive! Love the colours and I notice some graphics similar to what I do. :)

Many thanks for this one. The logo lighting is better than what I've done before (I love the blended lamps) :D

thanks buddy, i'm on par with the MRM!!! i'll get a blue plaque outside the house now!!

yeah i've been learning on this one.. i'm actually really pleased with it but HONESTLY the jelly was soooo awkward to lamp..

i'd love it if it was a nice simple noel in the middle haha

• Like 1
Link to review