£8 TOP TENNER DX 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks and respect to wizard. what a legend.

thanks to @dad for very kindly providing me with the .psd for his exceptional reels in his £10 dx. and also to @Liverpool2008 for the incredible images provided and his continued attempts to help with more to make these super 48mp images perfection... 

this is a SUPER HIGH RES IMAGE, it's made with arcade sim in mind and for the cabinet users at home, it's a whopping 43mb .fml so be aware when downloading..

IF LIKE ME YOU ARE ONLY 1080p, I STRONGLY SUGGEST DOWNLOADING THE DX09 BY @dad £10 VERSION, IT'S GLORIOUS! AS ARE ARE THE MANY EXISTING VERSIONS

this has blended lamps and different features to the £10/15 versions, no MEGA CASH, the notes now are only used as the bank!! but it looks great in attract mode!!

this is the first of many upcoming super hd images that i'm releasing using the images from liv2008.. they all exist already in some form but the releases i produce will be awesome so obviously it's worth my time and effort ;) 

thanks also to the previous releasers of this game as lamping mpu4 was tricky.... or i just found it hard haha..

BEST WISHES ONE AND ALL

WOODSY

• Like 14
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Excellent high res release. It's great to see your releases getting better and better with each one. :D

Many thanks for this fantastic release :)

Response from the author:

you da man!!!! i love getting my stars!!

thanks for your honest feedback... makes me happy to make others happy just like you

• Like 1
Link to review