DRAGON DROP £25 DX 1.0.0

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

THANKS TO AND RIP WIZARD..

massive thanks to @wearecity for the classic which allowed me to lamp this game in record time now i've discovered copy and paste works in mfme and brings the number with it!!! also for the reels which feature in the game, and for the help getting the gems in there safely and without harm to my laptop...

thanks to @infection for the images which i chopped up to include as much high resolution parts as possible on a blotchy blurred background, it came off really nicely and made such a difference i hope you agree.

thanks to @vectra666 for all the help this year and next i imagine too!!

thanks to the community on a whole who've been very welcoming and quick to help in my weekly time of need!!! THANKS ALL

this is a clone of jackpot genie one of my favourite reds!! due to xmas boxset binging on shameless it became my WIP of choice, woohoo PARTYYY

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!

not sure what's next but maybe the run of reds will soon be over, hope not!!! we shall see..

Woodsy

oh p.s this is actually a dx for once ;) 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

11 hours ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

Happy new year @woodsyI have download but not tried out yet will leave a review when I do cheers Rob 

thanks buddy I LOVE MY STARS!!! haha have a great year and beyond

7 hours ago, davep180 said:

Nice release, thanks Woodsy! Hope you have a happy new year.

Thanks bud for the help and zip files mate 

49 minutes ago, izagudun said:

Thanks and Happy New Year :)

Thanks guys!! Same to you and your family!!

• Like 1

Thanks for this. Interesting mix of low and high res decals. But better than a classic in my opinion, so not complaining.

The 4 with the green leaf is wrong. I've gone higher on it twice and got a 5 and a 6 and lost...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rick said:

Thanks for this. Interesting mix of low and high res decals. But better than a classic in my opinion, so not complaining.

The 4 with the green leaf is wrong. I've gone higher on it twice and got a 5 and a 6 and lost...

Cheers I’ll check it out

Hi @woodsy how do i go about trying this one out?  saying I'm not permitted to download.  Lost many pounds in this one and want to see if i can beat it again.

edit: its sorted thanks

Kie

Edited by kiebly777
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, kiebly777 said:

Hi @woodsy how do i go about trying this one out?  saying I'm not permitted to download.  Lost many pounds in this one and want to see if i can beat it again.

edit: its sorted thanks

Kie

I hope you enjoy the version I’ve made and maybe you can get some virtual revenge 

30 minutes ago, kiebly777 said:

@woodsy just had a spin. Still pants hahahaha. Amazing work.  Really amazed how you got it looking so good. Keep up the great work. Cheers 

to win basically gamble up the win ladder and try and get two padlocks before you get to £5, then if you get to £6+ gamble the bonus and hope for the 3rd padlock for big money, then it will do £75 either in one go or over the next few features.. good luck

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, kiebly777 said:

@woodsy just had a spin. Still pants hahahaha. Amazing work.  Really amazed how you got it looking so good. Keep up the great work. Cheers 

good fun to be had image.png.df4ee4bf576bee139a3412ffcad0dcc4.png

28 minutes ago, woodsy said:

to win basically gamble up the win ladder and try and get two padlocks before you get to £5, then if you get to £6+ gamble the bonus and hope for the 3rd padlock for big money, then it will do £75 either in one go or over the next few features.. good luck

Thanks for the info will give it a go shortly.  Can i ask which machine is your favourite? 

ha that's simply impossible to answer buddy, i have so so many faves..

but arcadia jpm, hi impact jpm, roller coaster jpm, all barcrest games, many empire older games, some globals, some ace, some bell fruit, some others haha

but for fun and pleasure try HAPPY FRUITS BY BELL FRUIT. 

if you need any help finding some all time greats and a little help playing them etc let me knwo