£5/£25 PAINT THE TOWN RED semidx 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks to wizard for making me less bored and far happier!

thanks to @wearecity for the classic version which is very much more artistic than necessary.. check it out!!

super thanks to @infection who really works hard with me in my pm's to find the images that exist for 20 year old machines!!

thanks also to @pokerhontis99 for playtesting and encouragement.

ok so once again i've had to use the best images available to fill another dx gap in the library, the £5 version had a image with parts missing so i had to use a lot of clone work to recreate parts of the machine, the original image size was 800-800 ish and i've again used the upscaling method to create a semi decent dx!! the £25 version image is be >>>to demonstrate the size i had available to convert the original decals from, FOR authenticity not glamour>>>post-22-0-00481300-1560465497.gif

this is actual size 300-270ish.. so please allow for this when playing the layout.. which is 1500-2100! one last difference is because of the cabinet reflection the bonus button and the paint the town red button are reversed. nothing which will affect gameplay but the attract mode will show the reversal.. i'm thinking of labeling them sdx for semidx as the difference may put off some people so i'd like to keep dx for the high res images that we all love so much.. upto you guys?

if high res images were more common i assure you i'd use them but my view is to fill the gaps dx wise where possible as it helps me to learn and fills that gap, sorry to the people who prefer high res or nothing. i've also been working on the previous releases of mine to add the variant stake/prize editions etc. mainly £5 versions but a few extra £25 ones too. let me be the first to say they are almost all edits after the original released so just decal changes, there will be a bumper collection of 15+ maybe released at once for those who want them... 

merry xmas to the community, you've made my first 6 months very welcoming and enjoyable.. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

lmaokk

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

looking good woodsy, 4/5 cos not played yet... can't wait though :D

Link to review