Balti Towers £70 DX 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Thanks to Wizard for making this all happen for us!!

Thanks to @spa for the classic that I used to assist in lamping and reel edits base art.

Thanks to @infection for the images, I actually used a On ish image to make the layout as the Off machine ones just weren't quite what I needed in terms of flash and resolution etc.. Image attached, and again it's an example of my experimentation with fml work, hopefully opening up new images for dx'ing but will see.. here's the base image that has become the layout itself. 

There are three lamps that I just couldn't work out for the life of me, I tried for days!!! I imagine vecs will if not someone else find the reason for the faults I overwrote by leaving them as permanently on, they don't affect the game in anyway just for the strange fact had I not left them in the release as ON, that every press of the start button makes the logo flash for a nanosecond, bizarre so annoying and unless changed will never be witnessed by many.. 

If you've never played this and I hadn't be aware the move up button disappears FAST so keep a finger near the U button or it'll not factor into your game much!!

hope you enjoy the game and let me know if the new method takes anything away from the normal method in your view, usually the machines are off when we start so hopefully I've found a way to use previously unworkable images etc.

I'll let people know in the release thread of any updates re; lamp numbers assigned for the three waiters at the bottom that are not in the test menu, BTW I wouldn't bother going for them as they just give a random feature shot!!! egg!!

This'll be the first of many in 2022, as usual thanks to all the community for your continued enjoyment, support and feedback..

best wishes

Woodsy

149062352_10157832034292653_911736891107690112_o.jpg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Robsonmeg46

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

again a great machine really enjoyed play this one 

• Like 1
Link to review
Multi Retro Man

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love this one! Played it for ages and won the jackpot then another £25! :D

It's great to see how your layouts are improving so much with each release :)

Many thanks for this one!!!

Response from the author:

Happy new year buddy 

• Like 1
Link to review