About MFME in general, two things I'd like to share...

Reg

So it's been two weeks since I've got the site back and I am very happy the way things are going.

There is still my thanks to @pete_w for taking it off me when I really needed a break which I thought was forever the way I was feeling last October.  Also the fact that he allowed me to have it back and did so at a moments notice as well.

The first thing I would like to share is that of the changes that was made, one of them was the 50 Credit Challenge quietly being made into an FME videos area.  This is here...

image.png.b0300b4c0c61e74dda3fc5d9742fa80a.png

...looking at that area @AK45 has been doing a wonderful job in keeping that alive as well.  If you are ever short of something to download, look no further than there for inspiration.

The second thing and it links to the above is DADsFME.  In that area I saw a video from something I'd not seen before, Police Squid which is a layout that is exclusively at his site.  There is a lot of content there that you may not have if you don't know about it and the URL is https://dadsfme.com which is also linked from the main portal page on this site.

If you have some spare time and not a member, I highly recommend you go over their and sign up and be part and interact with his community as well.  There is a huge crossover in terms of members from here to there and from his site to this site, but if you are not a member and have a true love for some great machines - you are missing out on a chuck of material there.

Yes it maybe odd that I am promoting another site here - but as a community we support each other and I do feel that DADsFME does not always get the promotion that it should have for new people to FME.  It's a good site, don't spam and just be part of the fun there.

Plus @dad does some cracking DX's and if you are not there, you won't know about them.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 3

3 minutes ago, infection said:

I might get back into The 50 credit challenge after all my videos  that are scheduled  are done 😏 

Might join you at some point too, no buzzing it up before recording and not in it to win it, just promote a bundle of layouts that some haven't found yet especially the newcomers. @Reg a lot of the noobs may not know a lot of the layouts that have been created, is there anyway they could be promoted, for example, @Amusements like many other creators especially that @Clo06 classic layouts which are touching very close to Dx quality have some sort of showcase area if at all possible (not saying anyone is better than anyone else, love it all even those dreaded Donds lol) or maybe sections with machines from different decades as it would make searching a lot easier for specific fruity's, @Geddy has done an outstanding job of course with the Legacy section but wondering if it could be even more user friendly, no dig just a thought.. Maybe a lot of work, maybe a lot of headache but unless one knows the actual tech/year/name of a fruit machine they would take some time in finding it and may give up.

Sorry but my mind is swimming.

• Like 1

The promotion was adding the file area to the users profile tabs.  That way you can easily see all the great work done.

IE:

image.thumb.png.d77632e78624a306ab3f9fc312527bb7.png

If designers added a signature if they choose to with comments like "Please click on my Profile to view layouts I have designed under File", that would guide people to individual designers layouts.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

On 15/03/2021 at 21:03, Reg said:

The second thing and it links to the above is DADsFME.  In that area I saw a video from something I'd not seen before, Police Squid which is a layout that is exclusively at his site.  There is a lot of content there that you may not have if you don't know about it and the URL is https://dadsfme.com which is also linked from the main portal page on this site.

@Reg following on from police squid i came across this awesome machine from @Tommy c which is Invincible - Red Gaming but couldnt find it here at DIF but again you can find it here https://dadsfme.com/  which i have said in the post 🙂

• Like 2

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/videos

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it