Desert Island Retro

Burnout Paradise

Reg

1 hour ago, Reg said:

This one - is still processing the HD / 4K version at the time of uploading and holds the record of the largest video captured I've ever uploaded.  Just short of 30gig !

This is actually one I’m really disappointed hasn’t been given a newish version, they blew me away with this series finale (so far) of the excellent game! Totally addictive and fun!! I’ll defo make use of this effort by you!! 

living the dream

Enjoyed the video i must say more than the game.There are better games now that do the same thing .For some reason i am irritated that there is no speedo and the navigation map is just horrible during a race.Also on the pc version that i have you can't turn off the webcam within the game and turning it off within settings causes the game to go to desktop after almost every race.Whilst everything doesn't have to be unlocked i am not a fan of games where you only get one car to start with.Not everyone is able to sink hours into a game.Some  people just want a diversion for 20-30 mins here and there but at least the map is fully open.That said I am not the target age group for this game and its free on ea play so not a big deal either way.

• 1 month later...

Great watch, Loved this game, think it was one off my 1st platinum's  i got back in the day, then got it again on the PS4 remastered version.

Loved that if you couldn't be bothered racing you could go smash gates or billboards and all the other daftness to get the trophies.

If i recall correctly some cars are far better for stunt run. Think i'll give it another go after watching this 😀

This was a great game back in the day.

I'd never had a PS2 or PS3 or original XBOX, so had no real experience of a Burnout game (since learned how brilliant they are).

Got Paradise for the PC and loved it. Got the remastered version, a couple of years back and must say didn't play it for more than an hour though.

The Forza Horizon games are very much like this and I've played the last 2 on PC, but I must say, even they get samey after 20-30 hours play.