MOTD Road to Wembley

davep180

The setting itself is odd, but it works so do as follows :P

Click on Design and go into edit mode.

drag the window open slightly to the right so you have a bit of open black space available. Right click in that bit of space you've created and go down to buttons, then select the option "Button". Right click the button you've created and tap on properties.. Leave the button number blank, but underneath in the coin/note drop down menu you need to select "20p Binary" . Then choose a shortcut (as pressing 0 gives you £1 credits, I usually would choose 9 as a shortcut, so whenever you press 9, you will insert a 10p coin) If you want, in the big open box at the bottom right, you can label the button like I have, but you don't have to - basically make sure you have it set up as per the image below

Then click on apply.

Close the properties window

Drag the right hand side of the window back to where it was, so it just shows the machine and hides the black area and the button. The Save the layout (Design, Layout/Game, Save layout) and come out of edit mode.

Jobs a goodun.:D

I did spend ages trying to find other coin inputs such as 20p or 50p, but I tried every button number from 1-160 with no joy, and all the options in that drop down menu. Sods law those coins have really silly button numbers, but hey, I got your 10p working!

MOTDimg.png

Edited by WonkySausage
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...