Super Cobra £3 BWB

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here is a Dx version of Bwb`s 1985 System80`s Conversion  Super Cobra you may notice that the cancel button does not light up cant seem to find a lamp for it only a nudge up lamp, on watching Steve`s Fruity You Tube video`s on the machine his machine doesn't light up neither looks like they haven't  allocated a lamp to it, if anyone finds it please let me know so can modify. See notes for the shortcuts. Hope you all enjoy this classic oldie 😃.

A Big Thank You to @Amusements for allowing me to use his system 80 cabinet and classic layout. And to Steve Lancett for some pictures and his You tube channel and Finally to @Wizard for all that is Fabulous MFME.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Awesome. I've never played this before but love the layout and the effort that's gone into it :)

Many thanks for the release.

I noticed that there's lots of -1 lamp numbers listed and wondered how you allocate them to a particular number? I'd try 32 first as the Hold 1 button is number 33?

Having seen this on Steve's fruity's channel, it was one I really wanted to play having never seen it in the wild. Thanks for the upload really appreciated.

love it, as martyn said  above found out about this game  from  steve's fruitys and wanted to give it a go,.  Many thanks for this one

• Like 1