Volcano - MFME 20.1 1.1.1

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

As I have learned a lot had been I first released my first ever DX release version of Volcano, I thought I'd have a go at updating the graphics of this machine.

At the moment, I'm 99.8% happy with it. The only thing that remains to be changed is the values at the bottom left side as the original photo only had the £5 jackpot, so I'm hopefully going to be able to have a photo of them and be able to update them soon.

Anyhow, I thought I'd release this one as a separate to the previous one I did as I'm not sure if it will work on previous versions of MFME but I have changed the version number to 1.1.0 to identify the differences.

Credits as always go to Wizard (RIP) for making all this possible in the first place.

Everyone else for previous positive comments and assistance you've given me over the months since I started doing them :)

As always, take care, stay safe and enjoy the game! :D

What's New in Version 1.1.1   See changelog

Released

I have updated the graphics of the bottom left cash amounts, thanks to @CAshman_eq.

I didn't notice until after I'd started doing the update that the machine he took the images from was £15 jackpot whereas this machine is a £10 one.

I'm hoping at some point that I'll be able to (and get) a much better resolution version of this awesome machine, but the only worry for me is the playability of it (I won't be using merged lamps though).

Hope you enjoy my last update of this machine (I promise, well unless someone points something else out).

Stay safe everyone and love to you all!!! :D

• Like 13
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

infection

Thanks for the update layout does the logo go red ?? 

Response from the author:

Many thanks for the review :D

The middle of the volcano turns red when you get the guaranteed jackpot and the music changes, if that's what you mean? :)

Link to review