Volcano 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Works in MFME 19.8 (not sure about any other versions)

Firstly, I have been interested in fruit machines, arcade games and console games for many years now and have loved playing the various layouts over the years and thought I would do something to contribute something myself, but wasn't sure what I could do..... until now :)

After the excellent work by Robinhood75 years ago, I noticed that the red lights weren't shown and I wasn't sure why.

Having enjoyed playing the real machine before, I thought I'd have a look at seeing if I could work out how to show the red lights when the jackpot was guaranteed.

After managing to do this, I wondered how much I could improve the graphics and after someone posted the photograph of the machine, I thought I'd throw myself in at the deep end and give it a go.

I did a square version of the machine but didn't like the smaller left hand side so decided to do a bigger version of it (1600 wide) and after many mistakes and my laptop crashing several times, I finished up with the machine here.

I am still thinking of doing further updates on it, by improving some more graphics, but at the moment, I'm very pleased with the overall effect and hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed finishing it to where it is now. :)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

infection

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Good machine and nice improvements to the original  and adding the missing lights 

Response from the author:

Thank you for the first review of my first layout :D

If I update the graphics on it, I will post the newer version at some point.

• Like 1
Link to review
JRSC01

Great layout never played before,love BWB machines though, can anyone tell me the song theme that is played during the 'Red Sky at Night' Red light - "Go all the way" - gameplay?

its frustrating i cant think of it arggh..lol.

Thanks for this great layout @Multi Retro Man!

Response from the author:

Bizarrely enough, I was listening to "It's Life That" by Run DMC and thought, hang on, that's the music to Volcano!

:)

Link to review