Ace - Crimewatch - SpAce - 20p £6 Jackpot v0.1

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

One of my old machines, made up and redrawn / made from many old photos.

Thanks to @spa for testing & @Pook for the cabinet.

Everything "should" be ok.

Enjoy.

Edited by Mavroz

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks looks great :thumbsup:. Just been looking at this on the wip thread 5min a go and thinking WOW really looking forward to it and like magic here it is :).

• Like 1

This is a great machine.  Big fan of Ace machines and this doesn't disappoint.  I've probably played most with the 'Hidden Treasures' theme but don't recall this one at all.  That said, plays great.  Soon had it spitting tokens out at £30.00.

• Like 1

Great layout and plays well, I vaguly remember this machine in booths amousements in Glasgow in the 90s and I'm pretty sure the high low reel spun before you picked high or low who lamp was turned off until you picked either high or low when the lamp was then lit to reveal the number... I also remember it had an indicator small blue dot which you could spot and tell what number it was well if it was an 11 or 12 or whatever the combination was really can't remember was soooo long ago.

Does anyone else have the same memory?

Many Thanks

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MysteryChris said:

Great layout and plays well, I vaguly remember this machine in booths amousements in Glasgow in the 90s and I'm pretty sure the high low reel spun before you picked high or low who lamp was turned off until you picked either high or low when the lamp was then lit to reveal the number... I also remember it had an indicator small blue dot which you could spot and tell what number it was well if it was an 11 or 12 or whatever the combination was really can't remember was soooo long ago.

Does anyone else have the same memory?

Many Thanks

Yes it was called a Fair Play reel and Ace did it, on a few of there Watch For My Hidden Treasures machines. But as you say, some players worked out how to read the reel, so it was chipped out.

If you look on the Crimewatch, layout, you see it says Fair Play Reel, during the attract sequence.

See Harry Headwounds video on youtube about it.

Edited by wearecity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1