Millionaires Row £500 Dx 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Time to make a million or spend a million in this millionaires row slot by Reflex

costing anything from 5p a line (25p) to a whopping £10 a spin!!! max 98%

Thanks goto

@spa for the flyer uploaded

@Matty.n for the previous classic and help with the dip switch settings to get the mighty £10 spins (dips 7 & 8 for £10, only 8 for £6 and i think all off the top row for £4 spins)

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

Now off to mop the bathroom up as left window open and its pissed down like never before with continuous thunder

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks Vecs. £10 a spin? Way too rich for me in real life, so thanks for the opportunity to play the blighter.

• Like 1

WOW what a lovely machine / layout this one is, im sure im going to like this one a lot.
Thank you very much for this Vectra666

PS and yes that thunder storm was evil but they recon its going to be 28c on Wednesday and 24c on Thursday. Happy Days, glad im retired and can enjoy it.

Edited by merivaman41
  • Like 1

Many thanks for this Vecs.

We had no rain whatsoever, although there was some thunder rumblings etc. but not far away one of the bridges was pouring like a waterfall!

We need rain.... sigh

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Alarmkid23 said:

@vectra666 what dip settings do i use to make the max % 90 on max stake and not 98%, as this is more realistic for service stations random machines

Service stations? Last time I got screwed at a motorway services they were set at 70%. How times have changed!

Cheers Vecs, just about to load it and I'm sure its spot on as usual!

• Like 1

Thanks for this layout, Vectra...

£10 a spin? - F**k that! I was too tight to play machines when they became 30p a play! :)

Cheers,

Gary.

💷💷💷💷

On 13/06/2023 at 21:35, Alarmkid23 said:

i mean what dip settings do you use to change the max aiming % to 90 and below?

You don’t it’s set like that in the programming play 5p 5 lines for more tightness