Reflex Lady Luck - 10p / £5 v0.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Reflex Lady Luck Cat D 10p/£5

Thanks to @slotsmagic for testing.

Coin in / Coin out / % meters don't seem to work correctly in the Emulator with this release. 

Accounting is correct with SEC machine meter but as said, doesn't always show.

Enjoy.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for this and all the hard work you have put into this .I do like this one its a clone of its partner in crime bank raid both can do a good run when ready .

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, GREDDIE said:

thanks for this, can you change stake on this game?

if you mean how to get the red side wins  , you get that when you get the feature

• Like 2

i play this at Mariners Plaice, The Florin Diner, Quebec Street, Dereham. on a £5 jackpot and the % on this is  %88 payout. any idea if the dip switches on the emulator work the % setting. as i would like to change it from %80 to %88 as thats more realistic to the one i have locally (about 5 mins walk down the road to walk to mariners)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Alarmkid23 said:

i play this at Mariners Plaice, The Florin Diner, Quebec Street, Dereham. on a £5 jackpot and the % on this is  %88 payout. any idea if the dip switches on the emulator work the % setting. as i would like to change it from %80 to %88 as thats more realistic to the one i have locally (about 5 mins walk down the road to walk to mariners)

Turn Dil Switches 11 to 14 to "ON" , that should give you 88%

on DX layout in MFME v19 it had the drift and the % meters visable (Andycapp DX £100) but on mfme v20.1 it only has in and out meters visable. whats going on.