Colossus £5 & £8Token Dx's 2.0

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Next up and a favourite Mdm machine of mine is Colossus a similar machine if not a clone of Big Apple

Thanks goto

@£6intokens - The Smaller Dx used for lamping/reel refences

@Liverpool2008 - Hi res images of this machine

@infection - images of the £8token glass and reel deck for symbols to be remade

@WonkySausage - Dip switch setting configuration help

@serene02 - Massive thankyou to you for making the HI LO reel and symbol overlays, they now look spot on fantastic work as usual!!!

Anon - for new Mpu4 coin out effects which are used for games in the same cab as andy capp and the like..

And of course @Wizard for Mfme's past and Present.

Now the Machine decals.

You'll notice when you collect winnings from the fruit cash ladder, they're wrong. this is because they're set for 5p play and was like this when @Liverpool2008 uploaded them

it doesn't really matter as it states what you've won in the alpha display i.e 20p cherries = 40p and so on

You can play these at a lower/ higher stake  if needed (5p,decals correct/20p) bank2 dips 1,2,3 also you can change the percentage by changing the last four dips on bank two,

the dips on bank2 are all labelled, just hover over the dip and it will show you what's what..

shortcuts are as standard

£5-20p cash = 9, £8tokens 20p token = 9, £1 = 0

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!!

Edited by vectra666

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

Firstly thanks to @Ginge for the cash ladder decals added

#also removed camara flash from images and tarted things up so look better, add blended lamps

added the stake prize info up top, plus a few other bits n bobs

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Liverpool2008

Having this on Full screen still looks outstanding no matter how big the screen is !!! love to see this on my 65" TV now you gave me a idea !! like all the other HI RES Layouts ... Jackpoteers looks Fab !! im sure we can get Jackpoteers 2 in the works soon !!

• Like 1
Link to review
MPU_FIVE

Just had to say how amazing this layout looks @vectra666, huge thanks to @Liverpool2008for taking the amazing quality pics!

The session i had on it was proving it to be a right tight b**tard, mind, but the detail, is mind blowing! Love it! 😍

Cheers,

Gary.

🥥🥥🥥

• Like 1
  • Welcome 1
Link to review
woodsy

BIG APPLE BY MDM!! THAT'S THE CLONE!! THIS KICKS THE ARSE OUT OF ALL THOSE VERSION THOUGH

• Like 1
Link to review