Club Happy Fruits £250 Dx 1.0.1

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Its Craaaazzzzzzyyy Time again but the Fruits are somewhat Happier this time, even though they're being chased by that Killer Tomato,

get some Coconuts for the reels to spin, fill the ladders for the Super Board where you'll win a large reward...

Thanks goto

@Mocochoco (i think) for the original 1600dx used for lamping positions

@Tommy c for the hi lo reel and the blank reel symbols (added the stars afterwards)

@spa / @Gary for the Hi Res Flyer used

Shortcuts listed within the notes, 

the machine has been refilled but the refill message appears on start-up, not sure how to get rid of it atm, suggestions on a postcard!!

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

What's Next???, requests always welcome to rack my brains??

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Added checkbox 106 "ticked" to get rid of the refill required message

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've been looking at Club Fast Fruits thinking it would work on the same software but it seems to be running on IMPACT software, despite it looking like it's exactly the same machine!

I thought maybe it would need a switch or something but I've tried various things, including inserting 5p's into it to see if that would fill it up but it doesn't. :(

I'll keep trying to see if I can think of anything that may help but I have a feeling I could be here weeks and still not get it sorted lol.

Hi @vectra666 Thanks for the release once again,

Is it possible to redo / remaster some older ones that were released

i also do like Jack the Kipper £25

Also if possible, of the Thrills'n'Spills machine by Global (i seem to remember this played at 2p a spin, but may be wrong)

I also wondered if it was possible to do a Max'a'million, never seen it anywhere...

Edited by JRSC01
  • Like 1

Cheers for this! Not a fan of these games (did own a Crazy Fruits Club once, had to sell it as it bored me to tears getting the top board and always getting something annoying like £20 forced on me!!) but the theme is nice. 

As for the refill issue, it'll almost certainly be a switch but with the test mode being pretty basic it would be trial and error working out which one 😮

(There is a microswitch under the hopper on some types of hopper, and the weight of the coins pushes down on the switch and closes it. Even though the float value might be right, if the switch isn't pressed on to close it, the machine will think the hopper is empty. Shouldn't affect gameplay).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tris2n said:

Just started using MFME and this is only the second one I've downloaded but wow, excellent and very addictive - thanks!

There’s plenty more and more addictive ones than this

enjoy em all!!!

• Like 1

On 17/02/2022 at 07:59, Multi Retro Man said:

@vectra666 how did you find out the checkbox was 106? I tried some and forgot about reloading it, I thought a quick reset of the machine would work. Oops.

Magic!! or outside information 

13 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Magic!! or outside information 

Just like that.... (magic) ;)

I was just wondering if there was an easy way to find it in case of future machines with similar issues.

Hope you're doing okay! :D