Lucky Streak £250 DX 1.0.01

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

rip and thanks wizard.

thanks to @infection for the drive and images!! legend

thanks to @dad for the roms which after trying different ones have now allowed for the game to be 88% over a hard 72!! and for the help with numerous resources along the way too!

thanks to @vectra666 for DISCO button help and lamp matrix suggestion which helped me lamp this game.. Usually there's a existing classic from which i get to avoid the real hard work so once again THANKS TO ALL THE CLASSIC DESIGNERS!!

next up from me is another good ol red from the glory years ( for me ) called Crazy Cash Point.. thanks to @WonkySausage for the assist!!

then I'll be SCREWING AROUND.. by Global.. 

this is a bit behind, but i have a RAM that's about £3k behind if it's wanted.. pm..

hope you like it!! i do have the notes right... I believe!! ;) 

WOODSY

What's New in Version 1.0.01   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this but the game is the work of the devil. 

All Red machines should burn in hell, but for this one the dial needs setting to 11! It's clear the Re Devil logo was not being ironic.

A long time ago but I seem to remember Red being an offshoot of Barcrest. Yet Barcrest nearly always made fantastic player's games. So I don't get it, can any of the experts on the industry enlighten me?

• Like 1

On 05/02/2022 at 20:52, Rick said:

Thanks for this but the game is the work of the devil. 

All Red machines should burn in hell, but for this one the dial needs setting to 11! It's clear the Re Devil logo was not being ironic.

A long time ago but I seem to remember Red being an offshoot of Barcrest. Yet Barcrest nearly always made fantastic player's games. So I don't get it, can any of the experts on the industry enlighten me?

Reds aka barcrest have a lot of value in them if you pay them all out for top feature . Collect nothing and eventually the top will do a set of three JP’s 75 on a 25, 105 or 70 on a 35 and same on the 70 versions too!! If you try a few and keep track of then you’ll see you can get profits! Now imagine you knew that at the tone and found them a giver of being ready, huge profits available, but it’s also like vice versa of course. But now you know the method re discover how much fun they can be

On 08/02/2022 at 00:02, woodsy said:

Reds aka barcrest have a lot of value in them if you pay them all out for top feature . Collect nothing and eventually the top will do a set of three JP’s 75 on a 25, 105 or 70 on a 35 and same on the 70 versions too!! If you try a few and keep track of then you’ll see you can get profits! Now imagine you knew that at the tone and found them a giver of being ready, huge profits available, but it’s also like vice versa of course. But now you know the method re discover how much fun they can be

Yeah, but I never had an issue forcing a Barcrest around this time. 

These Red bastards used to send the first 5 or 10 quid of £1 coins down to the bottom, to make you think they were full.  Unless you was the kind of loser that hung out places watching machines (yes, we used to do it in the pub, but we were out for a drink first and foremost), you'd always get stung at least a fiver before you knew it was 'possibly' ready.    

Sorry Woodsy, you'll not change my mind. 😄 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rick said:

Yeah, but I never had an issue forcing a Barcrest around this time. 

These Red bastards used to send the first 5 or 10 quid of £1 coins down to the bottom, to make you think they were full.  Unless you was the kind of loser that hung out places watching machines (yes, we used to do it in the pub, but we were out for a drink first and foremost), you'd always get stung at least a fiver before you knew it was 'possibly' ready.    

Sorry Woodsy, you'll not change my mind. 😄 

I understand entirely, I was a refill key kinda guy but it was the last of the fruit machines that didn’t have Noel so they were different at least. I have to agree with you though barcrest really made it a enjoyable game during the glory years