HIGH VOLTAGE £5/25 IMPULSE GAMING 1.0.0.1

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Thanks to wizard for making mfme possible for us all..

thanks to @vectra666 for the reels that i edited for this layout from his classic, and for the help the help and the bit more help along the way with patience of a saint he aided me no end... AGAIN.. also thanks to @spa for the beautiful hi-def photo's that this layout has been made with allowing for a true representation of a great game to play, @infection for his original images and the constant support along the way, mentions to for @Tommy c and @wearecity for little tips and know how's that aided my processes along the way too. It took a good deal of time and love to stick with this and the 4th and final attempt is definitely worth it all.. 

I've made a few artistic changes as necessary to have two LOSE lamps that were invisible on the photo's, and i also had to remove a lot of reflected flash on the top half of the machine which has areas that i have cloned and drawn so some minor blurring and colour changes occur but i hope you'll agree it's minimal in it's effect on appearance. 

All the shortcuts are within the notes as usual.

I hope you enjoy this game as much as I do, It's good honest value... Next up SPARTACASH!!!

Edited by woodsy

What's New in Version 1.0.0.1   See changelog

Released

here's the £5 version by me and the £25 version edited by @vectra666 i'll let you decide which is better ;)  they're beautiful high res images so enjoy, and even better the gameplay is also awesome on both variants!!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Many thanks, I have very fond memories of Impulse machine, and just love them eg the graphics, sound effects and trial features, thanks again.

• Like 1

Thank you.

What a lovely looking layout. It is clear that you have put a lot of effort into it :)

My eyesight isn't as good as it once was. Do you know if there is a setting to make the blue text display a little brighter?

S

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Savage said:

Thank you.

What a lovely looking layout. It is clear that you have put a lot of effort into it :)

My eyesight isn't as good as it once was. Do you know if there is a setting to make the blue text display a little brighter?

S

Yes mate, press ctrl+E the toolbar will turn red, then right click on the alpha display bar, it will open up the properties, then you can choose your own colour and press apply. Any probs p.m. me and I’ll do some screenshots to help

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, woodsy said:

Yes mate, press ctrl+E the toolbar will turn red, then right click on the alpha display bar, it will open up the properties, then you can choose your own colour and press apply. Any probs p.m. me and I’ll do some screenshots to help

You star - problem solved :)

Cheers

S

1 minute ago, Savage said:

You star - problem solved :)

Cheers

S

No worries, glad to help and equally for your positive comments, I really appreciate the feedback, I’m doing spartacash now, what colour alpha suits you best?

Edited by woodsy

1 minute ago, woodsy said:

No worries, glad to help and equally for your positive comments, I really appreciate the feedback, I’m doing spartacash now, what colour alpha suits you best?

The positive comments are well deserved :) The actual colour doesn't matter too much so long as the contrast is quite strong. I've gone for pure white on high-voltage which is perfectly readable but might look a bit artificial to some people.

S

4 minutes ago, Savage said:

The positive comments are well deserved :) The actual colour doesn't matter too much so long as the contrast is quite strong. I've gone for pure white on high-voltage which is perfectly readable but might look a bit artificial to some people.

S

Ok I’ll bear that in mind for future layouts, but you know how to change them now on any that you need to, if you need any more help with anything just ask way mate. Thanks again 

• Like 1