A weird bug in Cash Encounters

TheSecondLugia

• 2 weeks later...

i doubt i will ever beat that for my highest ever win in mfme lol :ARGENT:

• Like 1

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/videos

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it

Someone should ring Reflex up and ask for an update.  'Yeah, this is Bob from MFME Leisure...erm...can you send me the latest program for Cash Encounters please?'

I remember the green QPS Crazy Fruits doing something similar on one of the Banana Bonus features, the reel-stepper one I think it was.  The win amount would try and count up to the moon.

Edited by stevedude2

16 minutes ago, stevedude2 said:

Someone should ring Reflex up and ask for an update.  'Yeah, this is Bob from MFME Leisure...erm...can you send me the latest program for Cash Encounters please?'

I remember the green QPS Crazy Fruits doing something similar on one of the Banana Bonus features, the reel-stepper one I think it was.  The win amount would try and count up to the moon.

From what I gather, the guy who's at the front of Reflex used to be QPS - the Q apparently stands for his first name so makes you wonder

• Like 2

It doesn’t appear to obey any kind of bank limit, also surprised the machine alarm didn’t kick in, I assumed most modern machines have a fairly aggressive and robust watchdog keeping tabs on technical faults.

If you don’t see the out meter changing or hear it spitting out coins then I guess it’s just stuck in an infinite counting loop that loops round and round.

J