Astra Party Time Arena problem

jackpotjon05

Yeah I think youre right Wizard, I launched the top box and 2 out of the 3 players loaded with it, so that's 3 running (if top box included)

but then went into task manager and its showing as 4 so one missing somewhere, so that's Gold Rush so think youre right about what you say.....

However when I do the same on Party Time Arena, again I get the top box and 2/3 players loaded, but on this one im showing as only 3 running on task manager, so 1 is missing.

So when I launch the missing one that I try and load, that's when then the rest disappear, so something going on with this game inparticular

Just now, jackpotjon05 said:

Cheers Dad, ill give that a go now, appreciate that....thanks.

Maybe ill learn one day, just so much to try and take in 

Please also sign up at dadsfme.com, he has a lot of these type of layouts that are only at his site.

Well worth taking a look. :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dad said:

Since you've donated here I've decided to attach the DX for you to try.  Remember - Only load the Top Box.

Party Time Arena DX V3.1.zip 6.77 MB · 0 downloads  0  0

That's amazing and works perfectly, thanks again.

So just so I know, is there an easy way to say what I am doing wrong?

For example.....

At the moment, what I do now, is to go into portal/downloads or Artists Corner and see a list of games...….click on the one I like, download, extract and it then loads up a bit like my party time I posted yesterday.....and that's that as far as I can see.

Where am I not going or what is it im not doing to find this instead or is it a bit complicated?

6 minutes ago, Reg said:

Please also sign up at dadsfme.com, he has a lot of these type of layouts that are only at his site.

Well worth taking a look. :)

I see, so the reason I cant necessarily see those is because its not on here...……...RIGHT.....GOT YA

So I can download and extract the way I do on here in exactly the same way on his site using the same 19.8, yes?

Yeah exactly the same. 

What you have to remember is 'some' layouts particularly in the legacy section were created many years ago on earlier versions of MFME and won't nessesarily work 100% straight out of the box.  Some need an update/fix/tweak for them to work properly on the latest emulator.

Edited by dad

2 minutes ago, dad said:

I've approved your account at DADsFMEand you now need to respond to your email.  Check your Spambox if you can't see it.

Cheers DAD, ive just done that now so will take a look around.

Is there a donation available to this site also, as obviously like to give my support in the same way, but cant do it until next week as a bit skint during this lockdown atm

Just now, jackpotjon05 said:

Cheers DAD, ive just done that now so will take a look around.

Is there a donation available to this site also, as obviously like to give my support in the same way, but cant do it until next week as a bit skint during this lockdown atm

DADsFME is hosted by our very own @Reg so each time I receive an offer of a donation I direct them to him.

Hi

Dads site has many games that are not on this site as dad tends to only release his own layouts on his site dad has done a lot of the Union games machines for example and also many of the Empire catalogue of lo-techs as DXs however I have been following your threads jackpot and have noted the issues you have been having as a new member of the MFEM club I am considering making some Dummies guides to the Emulator to add to my You Tube channel I am at the moment working on the best way to do this as its going to need me to add commentary and actually do some post production on the vids so it may take me a week or 2 to get the 1st one up and online, create a thread both here and at dads once the 1st one is up so I can get some feed back.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...