A:E and Big J Talk Roms

Zippy

The PFP roms will work in others similar to it and just flung them into Grand Prix. On the plus side it turned the alpha around, on the negative Nudge Shift on the £1.20 exchange doesn't respin the reels on the feature. It does make sense since these are not GP roms

20200402_234544.jpg

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, A:E said:

Lob them in Open the Box, it’s possibly a better match up.

J

Already got an 04 OTB set which I've had for a few weeks now but brain is fried from doing shag all so can't remember where I got them from. I initially thought you gave them to me.

Edited by Big J

This is going to be some thread, we love new layouts amongst all the other stuff but goodies like Rom dumps especially with a few rare and long waited for ones certainly gets the tongues wagging. @A:E, I'll play test these 04 roms across all similar techs and see what happens.

1 hour ago, Big J said:

This is going to be some thread, we love new layouts amongst all the other stuff but goodies like Rom dumps especially with a few rare and long waited for ones certainly gets the tongues wagging. @A:E, I'll play test these 04 roms across all similar techs and see what happens.

There isn't anything particularly special about the 04 version play wise apart from the plugging exploit.  Great to have it available though ;)

J

Yes the recording is crap but at least you hear my sexy voice😉 

My cursor is slightly off but take no notice. @A:EThought I would sling up a vid to explain myself £1.20 at the 4 minute mark. Thanks to Tony again

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, A:E said:

I understand what happened mate.  The button numbers aren’t configured like Pound For Pound, Pound for Pound has the exchange button tied with hold button 3, that’s why you would have problems exchanging any win. ;)

J

Also the respin on Nudge Shift but as said some features are different on others.

There Isn’t a respin feature on Pound for Pound, your get the respin and extra nudges and that’s that.  Not sure I understand what you are saying?   Are you saying the roms don’t act like Grand Prix, does Grand Prix have a Nudge Shift and the respin function?   Remember these roms are specifically for Pound for Pound there are some differences in game mechanics.

J

J

Edited by A:E

Hey Reg, please could you move all these unrelated posts that have strayed from the rom resources into another thread.  Be nice to keep these rom resources dedicated as they can easily get buried with off tangent posts.

Maybe in a separate section named ‘Rom problems’ ?

I’m the worst offender I might add ;)

J

Edited by A:E
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, A:E said:

Hey Reg, please could you move all these unrelated posts that have strayed from the rom resources into another thread.  Be nice to keep these rom resources dedicated as they can easily get buried with off tangent posts.

Agreed

Maybe in a separate section named ‘Rom problems’ ?

Great idea and for others too

I’m the worst offender I might add ;)

J

You meant me really so stop with the porkys as would of agreed with you anyway. I have more waffle than waffles😉

Thanks @Reg

Edited by Big J