Amazed!!!

Zippy

Has Xmas come early or am I in a fantasy world?

There is some serious shit going on(and I don't mean poops) in DIF. All I see mostly is the likes of @Tommy c and @vectra666 updating layouts for @Wizard V19.5 and they are mesmerising(don't think the Windows 7 posse will like you lol). Gentlemen, I fucking salute you for letting us play these on the updated Emulator. You are a credit to yourselves!!

If I have missed anyone out I truly apologize and permission is given for a sharp kick up the arse.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Big J said:

There is some serious shit going on(and I don't mean poops) in DIF. All I see mostly is the likes of @Tommy c and @vectra666 updating layouts for @Wizard V19.5 and they are mesmerising(don't think the Windows 7 posse will like you lol). Gentlemen, I fucking salute you for letting us play these on the updated Emulator. You are a credit to yourselves!!

If I have missed anyone out I truly apologize and permission is given for a sharp kick up the arse.

Let me second that :) Great work guys :D

• Like 2

Thanks guys but it takes more than us two to run the kitchen, 

A big thanks must go to 

The one and only Wizard for making all this possible 

And to the resources used, as without those just like without the emulator there'd be no machines 

With regards to resources you can only make great things with great ingredients and great members to help

So it's thanks to the ones who take time to photograph there machines or get there ROMs dumped, or the eBay guys who "mistakenly" upload hi res images for us to nab!

And to the classic layout guys who sometimes do all the hard work so us lazy dxers (that's me!!!) Don't have to find all them yellow lamps by eye.

Finally a big thanks to the site owners that allow us to host our finished works within their sites and are displayed in their front windows upon opening the sites.

It seems this site (DIF) Is now the place to be, and is fast becoming the No1 fme site to search for.

Here's to a great decade (The 20's) ahead across Fme lands 

Will four become three I certainly hope not!! As we're all together as one in this fme community.

Regards v666.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

A big thanks must go to 

And to the resources used, as without those just like without the emulator there'd be no machines 

With regards to resources you can only make great things with great ingredients and great members to help

So it's thanks to the ones who take time to photograph there machines or get there ROMs dumped, or the eBay guys who "mistakenly" upload hi res images for us to nab!

And to the classic layout guys who sometimes do all the hard work so us lazy dxers (that's me!!!) Don't have to find all them yellow lamps by eye.

Finally a big thanks to the site owners that allow us to host our finished works within their sites and are displayed in their front windows upon opening the sites.

It seems this site (DIF) Is now the place to be, and is fast becoming the No1 fme site to search for.

Will four become three I certainly hope not!! As we're all together as one in this fme community.

Regards v666.

Absolutely Vectra, in total agreement,thanks to all involved for making it all possible :D

The new emulator of course being the backbone of this scene. So Thank you Chris for the awesome emulator which has brought me so many hours of nostalgic pleasure that i can hardly contain myself.FAP FAP FAP  :D ty again

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Big J said:

i totally agree with you there big J it is amazing how these guys work there magic

4 hours ago, vectra666 said:

A big thanks must go to 

Regards v666.

again i agree with you vectra that it is a community effort and a shared passion about the things we enjoy and remember from our past

• Like 1

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/videos

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it

39 minutes ago, Big J said:

@vectra666, thanks for the kick but that was too hard🤕

Hope I’ve caused no offence but I meant what I said, not all dxs will be picture perfect . It’s the graphics that make them better and even in oldie mfme the layouts were just as good then as they are now, in some cases ie retro fruits and pooks to name two the quality has been outstanding since the dawn of mfme.

44 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

Hope I’ve caused no offence but I meant what I said, not all dxs will be picture perfect . It’s the graphics that make them better and even in oldie mfme the layouts were just as good then as they are now, in some cases ie retro fruits and pooks to name two the quality has been outstanding since the dawn of mfme.

Oh come on, you should know me by now.

P.s. You didn't back me on that post over at FE, so consider us enemies haha only pissing about. Only take offence to pisstakers and I wouldn't consider myself a drip!