£100 challenge

Boulderdash

17 hours ago, MikeyMonster said:

Impressive..... but if a compensated machine gets that far behind - its not that surprising.

Talking about machines being behind, played super red bar £100 £1 play concept roms classic yesterday. Already has a settled rom so was playing a cycle, normally comes every £800 profit not 800 in so takes a good few spins and play through. Yesterday it took over 2500 and ended up with my rtp at 81% it caved after a combo of wins and cash inserted at around 4000 in then the streak was spread apart it was still making why paying out, those updated 88% fixed roms from concept are a disgrace.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tommy c said:

Talking about machines being behind, played super red bar £100 £1 play concept roms classic yesterday. Already has a settled rom so was playing a cycle, normally comes every £800 profit not 800 in so takes a good few spins and play through. Yesterday it took over 2500 and ended up with my rtp at 81% it caved after a combo of wins and cash inserted at around 4000 in then the streak was spread apart it was still making why paying out, those updated 88% fixed roms from concept are a disgrace.

Crazy days. 

I never really touched the lo-techs having shoved about £30 through a 777 heaven while at uni without a single win. That was a lot of money in 1990. 

Got it back to 87.04 for a while but still acting oddly as these were like reds they would drift 1 or 2  % max when you played a settled rom. Don't think you would get a stinking performance like that even on a b3 for that cash in..... utter madness now I know why nobles had them mainly on a £1, take your cash as quick as they can. We're they used to have em set to keep you in the place with regular wins and entertainment.... How greed wins over stuff lol.

On 28/05/2023 at 20:16, Boulderdash said:

How's this for a session?

OK, it's a slight cheat as both pots were full and are free wins, but even so...

Attraction3.jpg

From experience it will happily let you climb out those pots again 🤣

11 hours ago, Dez said:

From experience it will happily let you climb out those pots again 🤣

I remember only once in the wild climbing to the pot when it was about £25, but stupidly gambled for the jackpot instead of collecting £75 on the exchange. 

Miraculously it allowed it, and span in the bells. 

• Haha 1